IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Stats, California November 2001
Heterosexual cases account for 5% of infections (cumulative) in California. Hetero cases are higher for U.S. average because so many gays have flocked to California.

Of hetro cases, 2/3 are female, and I know from charts I have seen posted (I have a bunch of clients who are medical testing labs) nearly all of those females are black, the only significant rising group in California.

Sticking to my general age group, demographic and ethnicity, I could sleep with a different woman every night for the rest of my life without significantly changing the odds between dying of AIDS versus the Los Angeles freeways.

[link|http://www.apla.org/apla/ed/HIVSTATS.HTM#castats|Stats]
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Personally speaking...
I like your method of suicide better than the LA freeway method...
Regards,

-scott anderson
     I care, do you? - (Yendor) - (21)
         Like to see some of the funds raised - (Ashton) - (2)
             shouldnt the old guard wise up the new? - (boxley) - (1)
                 If it is creeping dumbth - they're screwed then. -NT - (Ashton)
         Do I care? I care for more important things - (wharris2) - (17)
             okay lets play - (boxley)
             I was going to wait and calm down, but fuck it. - (n3jja) - (2)
                 dont annoy he wildlife - (boxley)
                 dont forget all the diddlers in the religious community :) -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Do I care? I care for more important things - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 Uh, "fastest growing"... As a *percentage*, or what? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     Stats, California November 2001 - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Personally speaking... - (admin)
                     Re: Uh, "fastest growing"... As a *percentage*, or what? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         Danger signs are brewing. - (static)
                         Another statistic - (Meerkat) - (2)
                             So that's was what those were about? (Why wasn't I told B4?) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 I'll try and remind you for next year -NT - (Meerkat)
             Re: Do I care? I care for more important things - (Yendor) - (3)
                 Well put, but likely ineffective in this 'case'. - (Ashton)
                 Generic cancer research, heart disease, trauma - (wharris2) - (1)
                     Re: Generic cancer research, heart disease, trauma - (pwhysall)

Dubplate pop out a mash up di dancehall. Crowd de pon di receiving end dema a bawl.
78 ms