IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Like to see some of the funds raised
go towards wising-up some of the new crop. At least in SF area, there's a redux of the former 'bath house' scene, though this is mainly about Rave-style dancing (new name for it, which didn't register beyond the hippocampus). Seems folks are getting careless again. And that tends to bring out the worst in the critics, esp. the Morality Police - ever ready to render OT-Judgments. (Not that they wouldn't anyway - but they can be ever so much more sanctimonious, when there's a hint of idiocy too).

Yeah - it's a hetero problem just as much, but perception is what most settle for. Too much trouble to really look. Couldn't hurt to try for some formal cluex4 work - it may be about ignorance, forgetfulness.. not necessarily rampant dumbth. Y'know?

Ashton
New shouldnt the old guard wise up the new?
The hetro scene is also a jepardy. Found myself in a convrse wih a yungun about the fact that bj's are not the answer to not getting aids. dumasses even think drinking mountain Dew lowers yer sperm count. Not in the schools, no but on the street, on the corner. take some time to preach, avoid looking like a preacher or the slegals will be looking for you.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New If it is creeping dumbth - they're screwed then.
     I care, do you? - (Yendor) - (21)
         Like to see some of the funds raised - (Ashton) - (2)
             shouldnt the old guard wise up the new? - (boxley) - (1)
                 If it is creeping dumbth - they're screwed then. -NT - (Ashton)
         Do I care? I care for more important things - (wharris2) - (17)
             okay lets play - (boxley)
             I was going to wait and calm down, but fuck it. - (n3jja) - (2)
                 dont annoy he wildlife - (boxley)
                 dont forget all the diddlers in the religious community :) -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Do I care? I care for more important things - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 Uh, "fastest growing"... As a *percentage*, or what? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     Stats, California November 2001 - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Personally speaking... - (admin)
                     Re: Uh, "fastest growing"... As a *percentage*, or what? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         Danger signs are brewing. - (static)
                         Another statistic - (Meerkat) - (2)
                             So that's was what those were about? (Why wasn't I told B4?) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 I'll try and remind you for next year -NT - (Meerkat)
             Re: Do I care? I care for more important things - (Yendor) - (3)
                 Well put, but likely ineffective in this 'case'. - (Ashton)
                 Generic cancer research, heart disease, trauma - (wharris2) - (1)
                     Re: Generic cancer research, heart disease, trauma - (pwhysall)

Have your cake and drink it too!
77 ms