IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh.. AS400
Kinda figured that yer tastes would run to the demented dimensions of RPG, WBT ... and little black boxes which sit in the corner replacing roomfuls of Snazzy Toasters. Got yer new pocket protector?

In case management wants to sharpen up their medullas, so's to appreciate the magnificence of your manipulations -

[link|http://www.as400online.com/as400faqs.htm#A|AS400 fer Dummies - and to utterly squash MCSEIEIOs]

(Me.. I thought - why not start at the top? Fergit BASIC n' Visual Smalltalk: learn AS machine language . But then.. I thought, why not become a Certified Vincent Rehabilitation Expert. Instead.)

:-\ufffd
New Oh, it's even worse than that -
I am one of the vanishing few that groks the RPG program cycle - and both uses and appreciates it!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New OT: Re "replacing the toasters"
Has anyone else seen the IBM commercial about the missing servers? Frantic PHB leads the police into the server room to show them that all the servers have been stolen. PFY walks through eating lunch and says, "No, I moved everything to that. [points to a single rack against the back wall] Should save us a bunch of money. I sent an email." [Voice-over] "IBM e-series running Linux. Blah blah slogan blah."

Man I love that commercial.
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New Yup.. 'splained it to a hostess.
Who was able then to grok to fullness and join in on the

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

Hope they keep that running a while - time for fan mail for {shudder} an Ad!? It ain't quiite up there with the first Got Milk ?? but not bad for a techno-megalith..

(I'd LOVE to see them do one about virii / rebooting / s/ware COST and data lock-in. Have they the guts to really smash Billy's face in that Wonderful cream pie? Again?
     I am whole once more.... - (imric) - (8)
         Well, that's good news! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Heck yeah! That's only common sense... - (imric)
         Lot's of good news. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             And that's what it is - - (imric)
         Heh.. AS400 - (Ashton) - (3)
             Oh, it's even worse than that - - (imric)
             OT: Re "replacing the toasters" - (drewk) - (1)
                 Yup.. 'splained it to a hostess. - (Ashton)

Oops. Wrong hat.
72 ms