IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Cats & Dogs, oh my! How prophetic
I was just looking at you're original title after reading through the flame war below, and thinking how well it fit in describing the fighting :)
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New Well, the results were better than expected.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Cats & Dogs, oh my! - (Andrew Grygus) - (99)
         That's sick - (bionerd) - (92)
             Tripe is just the Stomache Lining. Sheesh. - (folkert) - (87)
                 You obviously didn't guess that she's a vegetarian - (ben_tilly)
                 Yummy - (bionerd) - (85)
                     Head cheese, Yes! - (Andrew Grygus) - (83)
                         Excuse me while I vomit -NT - (bionerd) - (82)
                             I see that being a vegetarian is good for your diet - (ben_tilly)
                             so sweatbreads and rocky mountain oysters are out? - (boxley) - (1)
                                 ObLRPD: It is known desire. They are totally delicious! -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Hey, silly vego-person, you keep... - (CRConrad) - (78)
                                 Has nothing to do with vegetarianism - (admin) - (8)
                                     Sure. You are also allowed to be... - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                         Personally offensive? - (admin) - (6)
                                             Right back atcha, baby. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                 Trying to offend YOU? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                     Yup; I'm part of the group she was implicitly adressing. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                         You're being a sour kraut, quick to take offence - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Re: You're being a sour kraut, quick to take offence - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                 True, but you do that so much better than I do -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 A modest suggestion (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                 Oh, we don't need to be so harsh - yet. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                                     I resent that - (bionerd) - (10)
                                         He's pulling your chain. - (Another Scott)
                                         On the Internet it's never rediculous . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                             Only if... - (admin) - (5)
                                                 Oh, stop bringing that up . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                     Works for me. - (admin) - (3)
                                                         You said the V word! - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                             ObLRPD: Stop using vowels. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         I've sampled tofu cheese . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             Fine. Just dont call me a liar. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 Of course not . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Heheh. - (imric) - (2)
                                         Oh, I don't at all say they shouldn't be. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Reaction to... - (admin)
                                 Hey you silly euro-boy - (bepatient) - (20)
                                     And that's the only side that counts, as usual...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Why not at all little buddy from Abba-land - (bepatient)
                                     Oh, I don't know how "not normal" it is. - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                                         Quick non-representative survey around here - (admin) - (16)
                                             Heh! - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                 LA is not representative of *any* country -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     As I have said . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             Where you get that '0'? - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                                 "Here" == "this locale in Michigan" - (admin) - (3)
                                                     Bah. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                         Why do you think the land is so fertile? -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                 MMM, Chunky Bologna. Almost as good as Chunky Peanut Butter! -NT - (folkert)
                                                 HeadCheese++ :) - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                                     Blood tongue sausage? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                         Sometiimes called Tongue Blood sausage. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     The sausage sounds good, but then I've always liked tongue. -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                                         That's what they say about you down the docks. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                             I like head cheese, tripe, fish eggs, fermented fish heads - (boxley)
                                             Count me in the against column -NT - (Steven A S)
                                 Hey- - (bionerd) - (31)
                                     Please... PLEASE... - (folkert) - (17)
                                         Sometimes we learn what chains *not* to pull... :-) -NT - (static) - (16)
                                             Yes, and in this thread . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                                 Rose's problem with small towns... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     Well, yes, that's the whole thing right there. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Get on my case all you want - (bionerd) - (12)
                                                     Oh, come on now... - (folkert) - (11)
                                                         Oh balls... - (bionerd) - (10)
                                                             Who can argue with that logic? You'd be amazed... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             There are some of us, that could argue water isn't wet. - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                 or beer isn't fattening... - (imric) - (2)
                                                                     Is true - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                         10c a meal! -NT - (imric)
                                                                 Or 1$ = 1c - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                     twweeeett!! - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                         It took you this long to figure it out?? -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Well ... - (drewk)
                                                             Obsentient LRPD - (Silverlock)
                                     consider it a rite - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                                         Are you telling me I'm somebody now? - (bionerd) - (10)
                                             That is exactly the way we feel too. -NT - (folkert)
                                             Maybe some perspective will help. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                                 NOW yer asking for it. -NT - (imric) - (5)
                                                     <bush>Bring it.</bush> -NT - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                                         You're now following in Bush's footsteps??? SHAME!!! -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                         So ... how's it feel to misquote Bush? - (drewk) - (2)
                                                             "misquote Bush"? You can't really do that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Amen. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                             Trust me, you get used to it - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 What does a sadist do to a masochist? - (Arkadiy)
                                     You have to understand... - (admin)
                     Don't have time to look up who said it . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Market tripe is like cheating. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Yeah, but I dont eat what I dissect. - (bionerd) - (2)
                     Since the entrails are to be used . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (folkert)
         I knew it was a good idea. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Just imagine... - (ben_tilly)
         LRPD says: Almost as bad as a Plague of Frog. -NT - (Arkadiy)
         Re: Cats & Dogs, oh my! How prophetic - (Steven A S) - (1)
             Well, the results were better than expected. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Ah, yes! - (Andrew Grygus)

From Cap'n Billy's Whizz Bang!
107 ms