IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The point is - both chose eh?
Your wife (who must be very strong) made her choice.

Hillary Swank's character made hers.

I'm pretty sure I know what mine would be. I just want to make sure we can all chose.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:52:47 AM EDT
New I'm weaker still.
If I ever fail my medical, it'll be the hardest thing for me not to lose significant interest in life. Right now I know my daughters still need me. But if I lost my medical when they are in college (or older) I can't honestly say how I'd handle that.
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
New My dad took up gliders
for a little while.

Ultimately he turned to boats.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:55:14 AM EDT
New We gotta lot of soaring at C62.
Not uncommon to see 5-8 up at a time during the summer. Every pilot I know that flies powered and un-powered prefers soaring. I've never been in one. My 14 year old is about ready to solo though. The add-on is only 10 tows/landings and a check ride. My instructor and several of my airport buds have sworn to get me in one this summer.
bcnu,
Mikem

God Bless America.
New Medical requirements are much lower for recreational soaring
vs private pilot.

Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:56:52 AM EDT
New Same for sport flying.
And I think I'd like flying a Cub more than soaring ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

God Bless America.
     This is timely - (tuberculosis) - (31)
         Though I agree with him, he does a disservice in his piece. - (Another Scott) - (17)
             And there is a major complicating factor - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Yup. But in many cases that doesn't apply. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     You probably hate what China does with organ transplants - (ben_tilly)
             I think you misunderstand the position - (tuberculosis) - (13)
                 The problem, as some see it, is the slippery slope. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     You're going to have to draw me a picture - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                         Here's a picture - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Here's ours (Belgium) - (scoenye) - (2)
                                 Thanks. Sounds like a good system. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Depends on the severity of the injury - (scoenye)
                         Think of social pressure - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                             There are models - this is being done successfully - (tuberculosis)
                             Stricktly speaking, we do that now.... - (Simon_Jester)
                 As well we know, any admirably straightforward solution - (Ashton) - (3)
                     It's more than pure religious zeal... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                         You can't do that. - (bepatient)
                         Of course there is___lubricity. - (Ashton)
         you dont haveanyone that can score agram of mexican brown? - (boxley) - (12)
             I don't - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                 dunno about the movie havnt seen it - (boxley)
                 Disagree - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                     What therapy? - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                         It's all in adjusting - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                             The point is - both chose eh? - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                                 I'm weaker still. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     My dad took up gliders - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                         We gotta lot of soaring at C62. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Medical requirements are much lower for recreational soaring - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                 Same for sport flying. - (mmoffitt)
                             Some adjustments take a very long time. - (static)

We of the Church of Emacs feel that vi usage isn't a sin, but rather a penance.
70 ms