IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks - another good tip.
There was an Apple store in Santa Rosa; have to see if they've stayed, are part of the New Apple - or told them to fuck off after some '90s Corporate screwing.

No point in saving 5% on web for base machine; 'course even *I* know not to buy memory at Apple prices! Saved the G-4 owner a bundle for the second 500 MB stick, not to mention the $25? $50? "installation fee". That was a tilt in my mentation, at the time.

Why.. it's almost as if
..as if Doctors made house calls!! in 2005

Frosting on the cake: I do hope that all this Goodness decimates, macerates, pounds a smallpox-infested stake into the heart of The Beast. So long overdue. Bleed .. Bally.

moi

New Doctors do make housecalls
in most [link|http://www.sosiatroi.gr/english.html|civilized countries].

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Bill & Steve should be worried - (SpiceWare) - (10)
         ObLRPD: Is it me, or is the band getting bigger? -NT - (folkert)
         You are a bad man... - (Ashton) - (7)
             Don't forget the Genius Bars at the Apple Store - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                 Wow - (jake123) - (2)
                     Must admit - (bepatient) - (1)
                         :) - (jake123)
                 Thanks - another good tip. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Doctors do make housecalls - (tuberculosis)
                 Sweet store! - (SpiceWare)
         So windows users aren't all stupid - (tuberculosis)

Happy strategic planning.
60 ms