IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That thing is going to spark a wave of innovation
because now you can buy a computer "just to see" if something will work out. I'd never blow a couple grand on a machine just to be the dvd player/stereo. But $500 isn't so bad.

I've got an old B&W G3 server I picked up on ebay to be a file server - its got my cvs repository on it and all the laptops isync all the keychains and user prefs/software licenses and user data files to it. It cost me $350. One of these days I'll add a blog to it.

I'd never have one of those if I had to pay a couple grand for it though.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New You mean, Microsoft's going to copy it? :-)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Maybe - but I meant innovation, not Innovation(tm)

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Mac mini as server - (SpiceWare) - (3)
         That thing is going to spark a wave of innovation - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             You mean, Microsoft's going to copy it? :-) -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 Maybe - but I meant innovation, not Innovation(tm) -NT - (tuberculosis)

CROP CIRCLES APPEAR ON HUMAN HEADS!
66 ms