IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New An adjunct to Mornington Crescent
Call it a cheat sheet if you will, but [link|http://www.starfury.demon.co.uk/uground|this] is a site showing underground stations that are no longer in use. Found it in Q magazine, of all places.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Very interesting.
I'm glad you posted it! Really fascinating. I lost several hours...

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Re: An adjunct to Mornington Crescent
Fascinating, but chess?
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Yep, due to the original Mornington Crescent threads.
They're in this very forum somewhere. But you're right - on it's own, the link looks waaay out of place. Maybe 'Chess Games' needs a slash between the words...
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Look at the sub-title.
"Online chess matches, conspiracy theories, and other game theory discussion. :-)"

I agree, the title itself needs to be modified slightly. Perhaps, "Chess & Games", though that suggests that Chess is not a Game. Hmm. Maybe "Games including Chess". That might imply some people thing Chess is not a Game. What about just "Games"?

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New laffing
I would not object to play-by- um, what do you call it? forum? - Risk, Stratego, Go, etc. etc.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Double meaning...
"Chess game" is often used to describe political intrigue and other subtle bits of strategy as well. The double meaning of the title was intentional, and I had hoped that the subtitle would engender some discussions about things other than chess. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
     An adjunct to Mornington Crescent - (Meerkat) - (6)
         Very interesting. - (static)
         Re: An adjunct to Mornington Crescent - (wharris2) - (4)
             Yep, due to the original Mornington Crescent threads. - (Meerkat) - (3)
                 Look at the sub-title. - (static) - (2)
                     laffing - (wharris2)
                     Double meaning... - (admin)

CRC error. Reload.
52 ms