1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Think the league is?
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
(Just trying to be accepted in the New America)
New No, I don't.
But I think they have a lot more work to do if they are gonna carve out a better deal. But I also think they are on their way to it, after seeing the last one they offered.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
New I hope it's finished.
Let the owners re-organize, hire the prima donnas at 1/3 wages, add a 35 million cap with revenue sharing and get back on the ice. The players (with their collosal egos) must be a little disenchanted by the fact that most polls show the fans 75-80+% behind the owners and league on this. The Great One made 3 million the year that he was with the Kings and they went to the Finals. He gave 1 million back because he missed a lot of games due to injury. If the Great One was only worth 3 million, what makes Roenick, past his prime, worth 5 million? I'll tell you: abso-fricking-lutely nothing.

Bust up the league, form a new one - add a European franchise or two plus bring in the Moscow Dynamo is what I say.

[Edit] Grammar AND I told them what I think, you can too. Raht cheer:
[link|http://www.nhlpa.com/feedback/index.asp|http://www.nhlpa.com/feedback/index.asp]
bcnu,
Mikem

Expand Edited by mmoffitt Dec. 15, 2004, 11:23:48 AM EST
New A little plainer
What makes it so a team, in order to satisfy its obligation to a player, needs to basically give him the team.

Think Pens and Mario.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ed Zachary.
Now I know the End has come. You and I agree ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

New It is pretty darn cold here.
Maybe hell >has< frozen over ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New well the owners caused their own problems
using expansin money for salaries. No one held a gun to disney's head and forced them to pay a 4 mill signing bonus to prospero. They spent like drunken sailors trying to buy the cup and now are whining about the contracts they signed. I think if they have a cap they must open ALL of the books for audits by the players. A lot of poormouth by the owners are a flat out lie.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
clearwater highschool marching band [link|http://www.chstornadoband.org/|http://www.chstornadoband.org/]
     Will there be an NHL season this year? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
         No - (Yendor) - (2)
             No - (bepatient) - (1)
                 No loss - (jbrabeck)
         I'm still hoping - (Nightowl) - (11)
             Support your local HS or College - (jbrabeck) - (10)
                 You gotta be kidding. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     no go talks failed, half my team is in russia - (daemon) - (7)
                         Think the league is? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             No, I don't. - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                 I hope it's finished. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     A little plainer - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Ed Zachary. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             It is pretty darn cold here. - (bepatient)
                                     well the owners caused their own problems - (daemon)
                 Sorry but... - (Nightowl)

For office use only.
124 ms