New We understand.
We really do.

I’m glad you’ cutting your losses.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
New Erasing Orion forever -- and a heads up to IWT
After talking to my pastor and the congregation today, they helped to free me from any guilt of getting this "crazy" person out of my life, and encouraged me to remove him from my own group. That would be about the final thing I can do to convince him I'm serious, because neither him nor Tony seem to be taking me seriously that I want this to end NOW. So I will be removing him from my group today.

And as soon as I figure out how to block people in my Yahoo email and main email, I will be doing that as well. I already removed both Norman and Tony from my IM and blocked them there, so I'm on the way. I realize Norman also has my phone number and address etc, but I'll handle those as they occur, I guess.

This will mean that he will only be able to access me here or on Affinity BBS, but I'll be darned if he's gonna run me off either group. Affinity is fairly dead anyway, and I will do my absolute best to ignore him if he or any of his many personas show up here and pull shit. I figure you all would handle that anyway, I won't have to do anything, because you don't want him here any more than I do.

Believe it or not, my pastor even said to tell Orion to finish the job and get it over with, because two years is too long for me to have put up with this crap. I'm not going to go that far, but I am going to say this:

I will always care about Norman, because I'm a caring human being, and I've known him a long time. But I have ceased to care about his actions, his behavior, his problems, his alter egos, and honestly, his suicide games. Maybe that will get through, maybe not.

There will be a few changes I will make to my group temporarily so that no more "Orion alter egos" get in there, which I will explain to the membership there.

I hope you all will support me in this decision, I know that it's high time that I need to do it. And the quicker I get him erased from my life, my groups, my mail and my brain, then I won't need to post or talk about it and get support for it. I'm already feeling in less need of support because the church erased my guilt, how's that for a breakthrough!

So heads up, in case he comes here, and it's liable to get worse before it gets better, but I promise I'm going to do my utmost to make it stop.

Brenda

P.S. Reply if you want, offer support and encouragement if you want, flame me if you want, (especially you Ross), cause frankly after the last two days and nights I've had, I don't give a flying fuck.

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
New Is you pastor's name Jimbo?
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New Nope. :)
Believe it or not, his name is John.

Nightowl >8#

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
     The fucking people I try to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - (Nightowl) - (18)
         helping someone is for your own gratification - (daemon) - (1)
             True - (Nightowl)
         If you don't want us to read between the lines... - (ben_tilly) - (11)
             Yeah, I realize that this time... - (Nightowl) - (10)
                 FOWL! - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     No need to talk behind his back. - (folkert) - (7)
                         I'm sorry Greg, I didn't mean to - (Nightowl)
                         Uhmm..... - (n3jja) - (5)
                             You weren't the only person doing that... - (ben_tilly)
                             Yes, yes. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Excuse me? - (n3jja) - (2)
                                     From one colonial baboon to another - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         You've got a better chance of the Second Coming. :-) -NT - (n3jja)
                     I apologize, Scott. - (Nightowl)
         We understand. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Erasing Orion forever -- and a heads up to IWT - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Is you pastor's name Jimbo? -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                     Nope. :) - (Nightowl)

None of us is as dumb as all of us.
86 ms