IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, I realize that this time...
But I was trying not to mention him. But bottom line, I'm done with Norman, Orion, or whoever the heck he is today. I quit his psycho friends group, and I quit the support group we were both in working on the problems together. I'm sorry, I tried to help him, I tried to be there as a friend, I tried to keep finding the patience, but today was the last straw.

So I'm done. I've washed my fucking hands of him, and he can screw up his life without me there to watch.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
New FOWL!
Er, FOUL! 30 yard penalty.

PLEASE, let's not have another thread about NK, okay? I was taught that it's not polite to talk about people behind their back.

If the urge strikes again, please beat it back as you would in pursuit of someone who slashed the tires, smashed the windows, and egged your Furry 3.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Scott.
New No need to talk behind his back.
He does it himself.

I am sorry Brenda got to this point *I* got to about 1 year ago.

Now, Brenda, nobody can say you didn't try. Try you did.

I have called him, sent him encouragement, called his dad (the Big version I mentioned earlier) and talked with him.

He is Just Plain unreachable anymore. Left field would be WAY closer. Right now, he is in the Wooden benches of the cheap seats of the cheap seats... Hell the barkers don't even go there.

Sorry you are at the point many of us have gotten to with him.

--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
No matter how much Microsoft supporters whine about how Linux and other operating systems have just as many bugs as their operating systems do, the bottom line is that the serious, gut-wrenching problems happen on Windows, not on Linux, not on Mac OS. -- [link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1622086,00.asp|source]
Here is an example: [link|http://www.greymagic.com/security/advisories/gm001-ie/|Executing arbitrary commands without Active Scripting or ActiveX when using Windows]
New I'm sorry Greg, I didn't mean to
That was why I just posted a general post with no names. I had to scream somewhere, right now he can read it anywhere else. Granted, he can read it here, but he hasn't been here lately, far as I know.

Now, Brenda, nobody can say you didn't try. Try you did.

Thanks, that does help, really.

I have called him, sent him encouragement, called his dad (the Big version I mentioned earlier) and talked with him.

He is Just Plain unreachable anymore. Left field would be WAY closer. Right now, he is in the Wooden benches of the cheap seats of the cheap seats... Hell the barkers don't even go there.

Sorry you are at the point many of us have gotten to with him.

Yeah, me too, but I just can't handle the stress of trying and trying anymore. Maybe I'm giving up too soon, but I just don't need it.

Anyway, I'm sorry I bothered anyone with it, I just needed to be able to rant a little, rather than post what I was really WANTING to say in their group. It wouldn't have done any good, and I knew that.

Thanks for the support, and if he reappears here, all I can say is I'm really really sorry.

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
New Uhmm.....

I believe I tried to tell a lot of you people a couple of years ago that you were nothing more than enablers; that you needed to cut him loose.

I saw this coming a long time ago, but noone wanted to listen. Some people will not be helped and will (maybe not intentionally) try to take you with them. He certainly tried to take this place with him.

Yes, I'm a heartless bastard. BFD. Get over it. We're all better off without him.

Thanks for playing..... drive through....
New You weren't the only person doing that...
Some things people really have to learn for themselves.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Yes, yes.
You told us so.

OK, you were (and are) 100% right.

Now piss off, you wanker.

:-D

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
New Excuse me?
Now piss off, you wanker.

I thought I was a colonial baboon. :-D

Make up your fucking mind...... wanker. ;-)
New From one colonial baboon to another
You're a wanker. Now piss off.

Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New You've got a better chance of the Second Coming. :-)
New I apologize, Scott.
There's really nothing to have a thread about anyway. I just wanted to scream and vent somewhere relatively safe.

I'm done with him, so there's nothing to discuss.

Brenda

The fucking people I try to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - (Nightowl) - (18)
         helping someone is for your own gratification - (daemon) - (1)
             True - (Nightowl)
         If you don't want us to read between the lines... - (ben_tilly) - (11)
             Yeah, I realize that this time... - (Nightowl) - (10)
                 FOWL! - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     No need to talk behind his back. - (folkert) - (7)
                         I'm sorry Greg, I didn't mean to - (Nightowl)
                         Uhmm..... - (n3jja) - (5)
                             You weren't the only person doing that... - (ben_tilly)
                             Yes, yes. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Excuse me? - (n3jja) - (2)
                                     From one colonial baboon to another - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         You've got a better chance of the Second Coming. :-) -NT - (n3jja)
                     I apologize, Scott. - (Nightowl)
         We understand. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Erasing Orion forever -- and a heads up to IWT - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Is you pastor's name Jimbo? -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                     Nope. :) - (Nightowl)

That was never five minutes!
54 ms