IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Touching. Salt of the earth
Arsenic trioxide?

Your ugly little story of Eros turned rancid + say, 3 minutes of Cops! on the boob tube, could give one pause... ..

Maybe the long-term honorable thing to do is: Vote Bush.
Accelerate this sorry species to where it longs to go --> ending of its collective misery.
Give the planet a chance to patch itself a tad, clean up some of the garbage - - before the next {wince} experiment.

Next time though, let's try one without opposed thumbs; that feature seems to lead to (what was that slippery word, trotted out to excuse every kind of stupid shit?)

Ah yes: progress.
New Jeez Ash
Life has something called passion and sometimes it goes haywire.

I'm glad that's all finished for me.
-drl
New you dont have friends like that?
attracted to the same type of partner that delights in kicking your guts out? Not recognising a pattern and falling for it again and again? No sordid love lives in your circle's past? How very homo perfecto.

However if your take was sheer depression that in this age of world cultural clash the hamneggers dont have a clue or an instict, perhaps I share some of that, but while some people scream and pray while the ship is sinking, I prefer to have another glass and laugh at the fat broad frantically humping the dwarf, with an eye to the stashed life preserver.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New Jethro Tull songlet - "Pig-me and the Whore"
Big bottled fraulein put your weight on me,
Said the pig-me to the whore
Desperate for more in his assault upon the mountain...
-drl
New Re: you dont have friends like that?
Probably not.. to that point of ridicule of 'appearance' - of the sort most folks really can't repair enough: to fit the (the other's) plastic-beauty illusion
(but ya never know what goes on after the door closes).

As to a sensible response to the environment {Hah!}
With you on that end; taking Any of this daily crap with a great deal of internal seriousness! is to utterly miss -Zoooom- what sages have been tellin us for eons. It's a fucking Play, people!

Only sometimes.. .. 3 or 4 stupid-ass tales in a row can prompt a certain acid reflux about that other definition of 'base' and a misplaced idea that maybe one could? flame terminal-suckiness away. Yeah sure - maybe with a petawatt laser.

;-j

Wasted opportunity on the (first) Titanic:

All those bottles of '89 Lafitte, which the cheap bastards failed to break out for the ones in the sitting rooms, already with wet shoes ...
New Re: you dont have friends like that?
Chances are enormously high that this broad is 49 going on 19, and so comments about appearence are more than likely right on the money. But, as you seem to have missed trailer park life, we can't expect to you know this from bitter, sagging, hail-damaged, fake red hair, shrieking harpy 911-calling experience.
-drl
New Again, I treasure my ignorance...
Ex-lovers happen. It's poisonous to the soul, assuming you believe in such, to keep focused on the negative. Love, learn, move on if necessary. It's not always necessary. My wife and I will be doing our 20'th aniversary 11/10.

Oh, wait, this is the flame forum. <insert appropriate nastyness here>
     My buddy isnt bitter is he? - (daemon) - (7)
         Touching. Salt of the earth - (Ashton) - (6)
             Jeez Ash - (deSitter)
             you dont have friends like that? - (daemon) - (4)
                 Jethro Tull songlet - "Pig-me and the Whore" - (deSitter)
                 Re: you dont have friends like that? - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Re: you dont have friends like that? - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Again, I treasure my ignorance... - (hnick)

What a cruddy, unimaginative anti-climax.
60 ms