IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ...Hillary's Husband
During a recent publicity outing, Hillary Clinton went off to visit a fortune teller of some local reputation. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news. As the mystic took her reading, she had a struck look on her face, looked up and said, "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year." Visibly shaken, Hillary stared at the woman's wrinkled face, then at the single flickering candle on the table. Looking aside for a moment, Hillary then looked back down to her wringing hands in her lap. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself and consider her question; she just had to know. Hillary met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question: "Will I be acquitted?"

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Love. It.
But remember.. this be Murica. Vendettas are never left to die their unnatural deaths.

Expect soon..

AP PP UPS

Elmira N.Y.

Neighbors today describe a 'love nest' nearby, owned by the Senator from NY. At all hours of the day and night, teen-age boys have been seen lurking nearby. It is thought that their skate-boards are mere props and that some.. tend to disappear from the group for periods of time.

Adding to the consternation is. . the emergence of The Senator at times, often seeming flushed and, some have said - appearing smugly
satisfied.

We appeal to all Gawd-fearing Muricans to take action and Save these pliant Young Boys from the unspeakable experiences ..we could only imagine.

Amen.
New how many skateboards at a time do ya think? :)
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     ...Hillary's Husband - (imric) - (2)
         Love. It. - (Ashton) - (1)
             how many skateboards at a time do ya think? :) -NT - (boxley)

Searching for a distant star, heading off to Iscandar!
84 ms