IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't promise it'll put hair on your chest . . .
. . (the 16th century Portuguese sailors this recipe was developed for doubtless already had plenty), but it is robust enough to get your attention. [link|http://www.aaxnet.com/clove/recipes/imm_vindaloopig1.html|Vindaloo Pork] can also be made with beef or lamb if you must.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Sounds great...
...But I'm the only one at home who would eat something that spicy -- even of the non-spicy variety. :( I guess I'll have to wait for some week when everyone's out of the house (which will be never, of course.)
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Obligatory edit
Cuimn seed
I guess OS/2 doesn't have a spellchecker. [duck]
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New I had a version of this tonight. /wipes sweat from brow.
I gave this recipe to my favorite watering hole a few days ago and today, the teutonic goddess (every time I see her I hear "Yo to ho ho" in the background) who masquerades as a cook deigned to serve it. She substituted lamb sausage for the pork and, she told me, she only cranked it up a little. I would hate to experience this full bore because every bite was just a touch hotter than the last and the first bite was a truly spicy experience. By the time I finished, more than just the back of my neck was sweating. Wonderful flavor but dayum, that shit is hot. I think I need to put the toilet paper in the freezer tonight.
-----------------------------------------
How do you convince a Washington Journalist that you're not slapping him in the face?

Tell him you're not.
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #181448 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=181448|ICLRPD]
All I want for my birthday is a new President!
New Beep, ya want to put this on the 7/4 menu?
If I get up the day before I could make it.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New It would be popular
Hottest dish currently is still the voodoo chicken. I'm afraid to go much beyond standard Durkee strength for the wings.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Aww...
Put out a version with some proper heat. And put a warning sign next to the dish. Anyone who gets burned can be mocked for illiteracy.

Plus there will be plenty of beer to use for an antiseptic.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New That is true...there's always plenty of antiseptic.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     I don't promise it'll put hair on your chest . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
         Sounds great... - (Yendor)
         Obligatory edit - (drewk)
         I had a version of this tonight. /wipes sweat from brow. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
         Beep, ya want to put this on the 7/4 menu? - (daemon) - (3)
             It would be popular - (bepatient) - (2)
                 Aww... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     That is true...there's always plenty of antiseptic. -NT - (bepatient)

Soylent Green is people!
43 ms