IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You were in my neck of the woods!
I work in Carrollton, TX and live in Frisco. Did the company have anything to do with Sterling?

Or maybe oil? But most of those are in Houston now. Almost all of them have left Dallas.

Our company has been talking about new Tandem stuff, but not in TX, rather in San Francisco. And it's not REALLY Tandem stuff, but how to get Tandem to do Web Services (which is really twisted IMHO). Especially when they could be doing MQSeries already.

Glen
New Company helps other companies
handle their "customer appreciation" programs. Maening, that they write the code, set up the database, create the web site, and handle the mailings and telemarketings for their clients such as Hilton and their Hilton Honors program.

Position would have been nice, but they went with a local candidate.

Tandem is moving to web services since too many doofuses in management have no idea on how to use a Tandem properly, and their sales are going downhill (mature machine in a mature market), so now you can do Java and ODBC to your Tandem as the server of choice. MQSeries has talked to Tandem since the early 1990s, and does it pretty well, I might add.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Had an interview in Irving yesterday - (lincoln) - (11)
         Sorry to hear that - (Nightowl)
         Well, that sucks chuncks! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Most markets seem that way - (tuberculosis) - (6)
             *nod* -NT - (imric)
             I believe the expression is "circling" - (jake123)
             Things seem to be going well in the Perl world - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                 Perl passes C - (ChrisR)
                 Hold the phone - somebody is willing to TRAIN??? - (lincoln) - (1)
                     Not in your area, sorry - (ben_tilly)
         You were in my neck of the woods! - (gdaustin) - (1)
             Company helps other companies - (lincoln)

Perhaps someone needs to clarify a few items in the process so we can actually complete the process.
41 ms