IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New After doing some research...
I don't give Jung's theories a lot of weight as a whole, though some points coincide with my own observances.

But your evaluation of the material seems to be off. What I get from my research is that a man that overly identifies with the anima tends towards effeminaty or homosexuality, not brutality. A man who identifies with his masculine persona will repress his anima in himself, and project the image of his anima on the women in his life; these men tend to become disappointed when the women don't match their anima. I see nothing in his discription of the anima of it being destructive, only emotional. In fact he states that the anima is essential in mid life for vitality, flexibility and human kindness.

In general though, what I've read leads me to believe that it is the repression of his anima that would make a man destructive.
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New Or, as we like to say around here...
...arfle barfle rhubarb awooga hatstands carrots handbags cheese.

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Hey! Ix-nay on the afflegab-bay
Let's not give the casual spammer who might happen by here any additional spam-filter countermeasures, OK?

(Besides, I like to drink coke when I read these fora, and a thru-the-nose-Coke-blow hurts! ;-) )
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Kuala Lumpur!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Somewhere in there...
...is the recipe for a decent salad....
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New snort
-drl
     Gangsters murder Giants fan - (deSitter) - (50)
         It's not the "hip hop culture" - (lincoln) - (49)
             Re: It's not the "hip hop culture" - (deSitter) - (48)
                 its the machismo esse, not the hip hop -NT - (boxley)
                 On this we agree - (lincoln)
                 s/feminine/masculine/ - (pwhysall) - (45)
                     Re: s/feminine/masculine/ - (deSitter) - (44)
                         How sad - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                             Re: How sad - (deSitter) - (15)
                                 Translation: - (admin) - (8)
                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                     Gee, thanks. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                         We Aim To Pleez. -NT - (admin)
                                     Prior art: - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Not really. - (admin)
                                     You sure you didn't miss a syllable there, Butch? - (jb4)
                                     hmm___Isn't that what code sounds like to your normal human? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         rofl good show -NT - (deSitter)
                                 After doing some research... - (Steven A S) - (5)
                                     Or, as we like to say around here... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         Hey! Ix-nay on the afflegab-bay - (jb4)
                                         Kuala Lumpur! -NT - (admin)
                                         Somewhere in there... - (jb4)
                                     snort -NT - (deSitter)
                         Oh, you and your fear of women. - (Andrew Grygus) - (26)
                             Re: Oh, you and your fear of women. - (deSitter) - (25)
                                 In a broader context . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
                                     Re: In a broader context . . - (deSitter) - (23)
                                         So, if I understand you correctly... - (admin) - (3)
                                             PLONG. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 How very 1996. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                             STOP!!! PLEEEZE STOP!! Yer KILLING me!!! - (jb4)
                                         ObSentientLRPD - (jake123) - (13)
                                             Hmm... the one I got: - (admin) - (11)
                                                 Mine: - (drewk) - (10)
                                                     Thought for the day - (Steve Lowe) - (9)
                                                         The actual thought for the day - (deSitter) - (8)
                                                             And now we know... - (admin) - (5)
                                                                 Explains that cartoon on Newgrounds, at any rate. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                     "Look, he's stopped twitching..." -NT - (admin)
                                                                 ROFL!!!! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                     Fuck you you ignorant pig -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                         Sorry, not interested - (Nightowl)
                                                             Anime? Yeah. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                 3 for 2 Manga sale at Borders this weekend... -NT - (admin)
                                             Doing something else with his hand, I reckon.(*fap fap fap*) -NT - (Meerkat)
                                         Is it a bit Orwellian of you? - (Arkadiy)
                                         Simple Jungian analysis? - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                             Freud, perhaps? - (Ashton)
                                             Whatever - even you have limitations it seems -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 Heh. On this subject, you're positively David Icke. -NT - (pwhysall)

Taxes.
74 ms