IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I am still waiting...
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Good to know. Thanks
I'd feel funny bitching about not getting something for free, but on the other paw, I'd feel similarly silly not mentioning it. For the time being, I'm going to assume that it's a long slow roll out.
New Re: Good to know. Thanks
I missed it - what exactly is everyone waiting for?
-drl
New It's described as Novell Technical Resource Kit
Contains Suse 9.1 Professional, Suse Linux Enterprise Server, and a bunch of other stuff.
Since Novell bought Suse, there has been no mention of Suse's upgrade policy and my 8.2 is working nicely so I haven't been in a hurry to upgrade. This package let me spend my upgrade money on a DVD rather than another software package. Assuming that I actually get it of course...
     Got my Novell / SUSE DVDs - (broomberg) - (11)
         If it's like Prof Ed 9.1 - (Steven A S) - (10)
             Dunno - (broomberg) - (9)
                 I'll be more than happy to... - (folkert) - (8)
                     Did you put in for a set and not get them? -NT - (hnick) - (7)
                         Oh, I got the DVDs.... - (folkert) - (6)
                             Did anybody else *NOT* get them yet? -NT - (hnick) - (5)
                                 I am still waiting... -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                     Good to know. Thanks - (hnick) - (2)
                                         Re: Good to know. Thanks - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             It's described as Novell Technical Resource Kit - (hnick)
                                 Arrived sometime last week. - (n3jja)

You will be boiled in vegetable oil and packaged for housecats.
56 ms