IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Desktop support, I haven't had problems myself.
They've been very responsive, and I have the part in hand next day on every call I make to them.

I have a sneaking suspicion that on the customer profile, next to the checkboxes for Annoying Whiner and Thinks The CD Tray Is A Cupholder, there's a checkbox that has the caption:

Don't bother with the script for this guy, because not only does he know his shit, but he's forgotten more about fixing computers than your pathetic $6/hour ass will ever learn. If you even think of asking him a troubleshooting step, he's probably already done it and six more on top of that. Just give him what he wants, stand back, and you MIGHT make it out of here with your life.

And on my account, it's checked.

For whatever reason, that checkbox hasn't carried over to the printer department, which doesn't help because Dell's printers so far have shown all the lifespan and functionality of a fruit fly.
What will we do when we are Gods?
Collapse Edited by inthane-chan Aug. 31, 2004, 07:53:00 PM EDT
Desktop support, I haven't had problems myself.
They've been very responsive, and I have the part in hand next day on every call I make to them.

I have a sneaking suspicion that on the customer profile, next to the checkboxes for Annoying Whiner and Thinks The CD Tray Is A Cupholder, there's a checkbox that has the caption:

<quote>Don't bother with the script for this guy, because not only does he know his shit, but he's forgotten more about fixing computers than your pathetic $6/hour ass will ever learn. If you even think of asking him a troubleshooting step, he's probably already done it and six more on top of that. Just give him what he wants, stand back, and you MIGHT make it out of here with your life.</quote>

And on my account, it's checked.

For whatever reason, that checkbox hasn't carried over to the printer department, which doesn't help because Dell's printers so far have shown all the lifespan and functionality of a fruit fly.
What will we do when we are Gods?
     I love screwin' with the users. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
         Sounds like they love screwin' with you, too. - (Reporter) - (9)
             It's a pretty friendly environment here... - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                 Dell's phone support is not good. - (static) - (3)
                     Desktop support, I haven't had problems myself. - (inthane-chan)
                     HP is no better - (lincoln) - (1)
                         HP Laptop Support In A Nutshell: - (pwhysall)
                 Re: It's a pretty friendly environment here... - (deSitter) - (3)
                     Re: It's a pretty friendly environment here... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Re: It's a pretty friendly environment here... - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Ah, that explains why it works... - (inthane-chan)

Ignore the man talking to his hand.
39 ms