IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FFF.
AKA "Patches accepted".

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New ... which is why I rarely complain about a feature. :-)
Unless I have a constructicve suggestion.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

Why am I bothered with this . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (55)
         IIRC there were quite a few 'Oops! Damn!' posts - (Meerkat) - (2)
             ..and this explains why most software sucks - (deSitter) - (1)
                 "patently ridiculous" - (admin)
         Agreed, I hated it from nanosecond 1 - (deSitter) - (30)
             Hello and welcome to IWhingeThey - (Meerkat) - (29)
                 Re: Hello and welcome to IWhingeThey - (deSitter) - (28)
                     Forgive me Sir, I forgot I was one of the stupid. I bow,etc. -NT - (Meerkat)
                     You like Windows 95. - (pwhysall) - (26)
                         pwned. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         Years ago - (deSitter) - (24)
                             You Talk Toss. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                                 Re: You Talk Toss. - (deSitter) - (22)
                                     OS/2's CONFIG.SYS gives the lie to that. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                                         Re: OS/2's CONFIG.SYS gives the lie to that. - (deSitter) - (2)
                                             If it was easy, why didn't IBM bother to do so? -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Graphical CONFIG.SYS Editor - (lister)
                                         Interface is beautiful, easy to use, and fast. - (imric) - (17)
                                             OS/2 is dead. Deader n' disco. Gone the way of the platform - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                 ICLRPD - (Arkadiy)
                                                 Not as long at there are mainframes - (broomberg)
                                                 I disagree - (jake123) - (8)
                                                     You're wrestling with a pig, Jack. - (n3jja) - (7)
                                                         I'm still running an old Acorn box with RISCOS. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                             *YAWN* -NT - (n3jja) - (5)
                                                                 YHBT. YHL. HAND. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                     Oi! Lay off! How dare you! Amiga is...oh, heh, you're right! -NT - (Meerkat)
                                                                     WordStar 7 on CP/M on Otrona: FOREVER!____bloody heathens -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         forpro on fortunes, multiuser done right -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         GEOS on C64 43v4R! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 Are not (were not?) most ATMs OS/2 -- re obv stability. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     The Diebold ATMs were . Now NT :-( -NT - (hnick)
                                                     Not anymore - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                     Were. - (pwhysall)
         Maybe request a check box in Edit Preferences? :-p -NT - (Another Scott)
         Re: Why am I bothered with this . . . - (admin) - (16)
             Keep up the good work Scott - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 No one admires his efforts and skill more than I do - (deSitter)
             Agreed - (broomberg) - (5)
                 Far better solution - (deSitter) - (4)
                     Re: Far better solution - (admin) - (3)
                         FFF. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             ... which is why I rarely complain about a feature. :-) - (static)
                         Almost what I said! - (broomberg)
             see: [post://168889] for suggestion. - (folkert)
             Geez, don't I get to bitch a little now and then? - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 You *and* Ross set me off. - (admin) - (4)
                     Well, I certainly apologize for the offense . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Re: Well, I certainly apologize for the offense . . - (admin) - (1)
                             It's a good thing he didn't complain about the dirty knife. - (ChrisR)
                     Re: You *and* Ross set me off. - (deSitter)
             I'm just curious - (Nightowl)
         Personally... (edited) - (folkert) - (1)
             I would like to get some productivity numbers - (boxley)
         Did I mention? (new thread) - (Ashton)

Listeners, the City Council, for national security reasons, have replaced the following report with the sound of a burbling brook, followed by the sound of a running blender.
106 ms