IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Think Corporate
Grand (projected) opening of

Mullahland

Free tickets for the first three trips. Built by (generouskly paid) Afghan labor + Murican $ - For Afghans and all n-Muslim Flavors of Truth.

Natch the Corp gets Cost+ 10, 20% - whatever the hysteria will bear. Free mp3 / CD players and CDs to take home; nekkid gurlz for the palm-pilot ones (a step-up freebie after 2 paid visits). Triple-bacon cheeseburgers to start their decline as a relatively healthy group; Rap to further cognitive dissonance - then basic training in why it is that the logo on yer shoes is more important than Mom and the Mosque. Rampant desire for More.. shall follow.

EZ. Like taking baby from candy.

Spread US around! I say.
New Re: Think Corporate
Thomas Friedman had a good observation, when Ayatollah Khomeni decreed the U.S. The Great Satan, he was refering to the Satan of the Koran who is a whisperer of evil deeds, he works by subtle coersion. This is precisely what you are suggesting. And it is precisely what is pissing off the Islamo-Fascists.

I do agree that this is one way to defeat them bastards. But, with it needs to be a unrelenting exportation of democracy and free enterprise. In short, we need to export the American revolution. We need to export it to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, etc. And we need to export respect for women, and not the "keep'em hidden and pregnant" respect of "Islamic Culture", but the American respect where we don't piss'em off for fear of what they might do to us in our sleep.
Gerard Allwein
New You got it.
Once the first Islamic Strip Malls get started, the free Ayatollah dolls for the kiddies at McMuhammad Greaseburgers set in AND

The Credit Cards start eroding any chance of saving for construction of your very own hovel or train money outta there: We Got'em by the Short Hair!

Greed, massive Corporate-fostered Greed shall save us from them (alas it won't do shit for their lives, but then.. Capitalism hasgottado what Capitalism Does. We understand that.)

{sigh}

Is this against the Geneva Convention or What?

A.
New monetary concerns
Ashton, there is notion wherein one focused on economic greed isn't focused on nuking his/her neighbors, s/he's interested in making a buck off of them. I fully agree that this is what animates Western economic society. It has a certain purity not found in any religion. The greed that causes one to kill one's neighbor and take his/her belongings is bad greed. But greed in itself, its essence is not bad, it is free enterprise. Presumably there are enough morals out there to keep it in bounds.

But, we are fighting the wrong fight, my people (conservatives/liberatarians). Up until now we figured NOW was a bunch of bra-burning bitches who wanted nothing more than total domination. We lost that fight long ago, about the time we figured how to get those damn clasps undone with one hand.

I feel it is our Patriotic Duty to give NOW the global voice it has always wanted. Which group of Short Penised Islamic Freaks do you think are scared witless of a bunch of bra-burning, veil burning, Islamic women who just might be pissed off over years of subjugation? I suddenly have warm fuzzies for NOW and I think we owe it to the Islamic countries to give them a voice...a goddamn LOUD voice...a NOW Voice of America.

Once we hit those slime sucking bastards with a weapon of these devious proportions, no one will dare fuck with us again lest the weapon be turned upon their infidel, male dominated selves.

Waddya think?
Gerard Allwein
New Hmm.. thine depravity c'est magnif\ufffdque!
One must recall however that.. the bra-burning occurred during an infantile, nay nascent period of Questioning Authority -- before it was recognized by females generally, that -- joining the Rebels on the barricades meant:

Drop drawers on command, do the cooking, washing, mailing - and always.. look up (from below) with rampant adoration: then.. Us Guys\ufffd might.. let you play too.

So the only flaw might be: that a couple of Their Females too, might just er review the Murican '60s-'70s and decide to skip the nascent stage and go directly to [your current Male-approved Version 1.b.1.02]. But this elides the initial step of: ingratiation at any cost. An essential step for the strategy to work.

Besides, infantile Infidels untutored in proper penis practice, 'cept in their dreams: faced with adult females unencumbered by the Taleban-process [they have plenty there already, given the films from the UK lass who interviewed a few] ...

just might find it less threatening.. to apply for a loaded body-suit and, let Allah provide the concupiscent ones who won't laugh at their ineptness (being Dead and all) [??]

Send back to committee for more strategic work, please. I'll pass it on to Anna deVere Smith and maybe Camille Paglia - for any bug-fixing I miss.

Ashton Revolutions Ltd.
Send us your tired, your pissed-on and some money.
We'll send back a SAP plan for social reconstruction.

Free consultation:
There *are* a few other ways to do things which do not rely upon endless and accelerating consumption - as both means and end. But the initial overhead is steep: kill all the lawyers, along with the priests. (that's free, Will S gave it away ~ 1600). Our blueprints are a bit dear however, as is the reward.

Ashton, CRO
Chief Revolutionary Officer
     Delta Force has a bad day - (marlowe) - (27)
         Happens to everyone? - (Arkadiy)
         Unpleasent realization - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
             Heh.. Gotta love natural selection - in daily proof. -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: Unpleasent realization - (addison) - (1)
                 I suspect - (JayMehaffey)
             The key: "not afraid to die" - (tablizer) - (1)
                 Reality is always so boring. - (Brandioch)
         Two words - (Brandioch) - (16)
             Frankly, they couldn't - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                 The Afghan airforce. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Maybe - (Simon_Jester)
                     That is what the Soviets thought also -NT - (tablizer)
             lets review - (boxley) - (10)
                 Soft insertion. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                     I agree - (gtall) - (8)
                         Pax McDonald's - (Brandioch) - (7)
                             I agree about economic interdependence - (gtall) - (6)
                                 The Great Satan - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     Think Corporate - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         Re: Think Corporate - (gtall) - (3)
                                             You got it. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 monetary concerns - (gtall) - (1)
                                                     Hmm.. thine depravity c'est magnif\ufffdque! - (Ashton)
             Demonstration of the 'N' in SNAFU... - (ben_tilly)
         Drudge: Pentagon denies NY'er story of 10/20 raid - (kmself) - (2)
             Even taking the story at face value - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                 Not bad.. beats TM-1232 "How We Fight" - (Ashton)

Not even for a Scooby Snack...?
101 ms