IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New lack of historical knowledge? Did pretty well in History
appeared to be one of the classes he wasnt sleeping in.
thanx,
bill
Anchorage AK: House for sale 3 bed 1 bath 1440 sq feet huge lot near Cheney Lake 175K FSBO 813.273.3518
I wondered what Darwinian moment had to effect itself before we devolved from children flying paper flags in the sky to half formed creatures thundering in a wall of horns down the road to Roncevaux. James Lee Burke
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Rote memorization, obviously. No comprehension / no use.
     Pewling sophistry, Ross? - (Ashton) - (60)
         He's got a point. - (Another Scott) - (57)
             You are out of your FUCKING MIND starting a post like that. - (mmoffitt) - (52)
                 Thank you. I'll be here all week. Next week too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 It's just true - (deSitter) - (7)
                     Are you now daft? - (Ashton) - (2)
                         lack of historical knowledge? Did pretty well in History - (boxley) - (1)
                             Rote memorization, obviously. No comprehension / no use. -NT - (Ashton)
                     How dare you question their hero ? ;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                         In the depraved Murican sense of 'Hero'-worship - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Sorry Ashton... - (danreck) - (1)
                                 Engl-Lit Hero - yes!.. (well.. in *that* milieu) - (Ashton)
                 well Im glad you finally admit your lack of brainpower - (boxley) - (42)
                     Taking remedial math are we? - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                         clinton !=surplus - (boxley) - (40)
                             SS is off budget. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (39)
                                 It shouldn't be - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                     Um, can I hate you now? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (32)
                                         No - (ben_tilly) - (31)
                                             Let me see... - (inthane-chan) - (30)
                                                 <whine>Why ya gotta be-ah playa hatah, Yoda?</whine> -NT - (admin)
                                                 You are complaining about Seattle housing prices? - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                     Hey, no sweat. - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                                                         Enlighten me - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                                             Nope, not that rich. :P - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                 It could be worse - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Re: Drew. You do remember the forum you're in, right? ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Fuurrrrrrrrr Fuck's sake. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                 Wrong - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                     Pull that number out of your ass did you? It's WAY off, - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                         rather like the IT salary survey, pulled from /dev/ass -NT - (boxley)
                                                                         Those don't look like the ones that my wife quotes - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                             Question, do these numbers sound reasonable? - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 They are missing something basic - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                     A union Lineman working a doctors hours - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         Depends on the specialty. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                             Re: Those don't look like the ones that my wife quotes - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                 That I'll agree with - (ben_tilly)
                                                                             Course not, You don't expect an MD to say physicians are ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                 An exercise for you - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                     I worked in hospitals for six years. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     How about if I hate you because you walk to work? - (drewk) - (8)
                                                         Oh, I won't hate him for that last one. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                                             Wow, tornadoes AND earthquakes? - (admin) - (3)
                                                                 We've had 6-8 so far this year that I know of. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                     More than we've had. -NT - (admin)
                                                                 ...& locusts & E-to-W lightning storms &meteorites &... -NT - (FuManChu)
                                                         You can hate yourself for that - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             Was about 0 degrees the week I met you - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                                 What a coincidence - (ben_tilly)
                                     No argument. No cap. Benefits subject to needs analysis. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         Needs Analysis - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                             So get 1 and break it in 1/2 -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                 Only possible with older pills - (Arkadiy)
                                 payroll taxes plus income taxes=budget -NT - (boxley)
             Seu av\ufffd suga ovos.___Eu sei o que minha av\ufffd sugou. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 :-\ufffd My Portuguese is non-existent. Thank Diety for Google. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     That's \\$DEITY. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Ha! You can't read! -NT - (Another Scott)
         heh, at those reunions we just discuss mounting -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             {cackle}__Box, you really ARE a - (Ashton)

It's not rocket surgery!
108 ms