IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ...
Start UDEV then restart hotplug.

It'll try and load things.

Maybe there be a brokdead version of hotplug or UDEV or both. (Like that has never happened before)
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

I've decided to become a perfectionist.
That way I'll have more reasons to hate people.
Your recycled electrons annoy me. Please use new electrons.
New Removing udev "fixed" it.
This means that the scanner and so forth won't work for now.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Debian upgrade woes - (admin) - (22)
         Did it convert you to devfs? -NT - (deSitter) - (17)
             No, it did not. UDEV. - (folkert) - (16)
                 Should I hold off on my daily apt-get upgrade? - (drewk) - (15)
                     The Debian Unstable Dichotomy - (pwhysall) - (14)
                         Oh yes, *much* better things to do - (drewk) - (1)
                             Underscores are illegal in package names :-) - (pwhysall)
                         You fail to mention those Sheeple that... - (folkert) - (11)
                             So, should I upgrade unstable now, or will that break it? -NT - (drewk) - (10)
                                 Yes. As long as you are not using - (folkert) - (9)
                                     Ok, since building devices by hand is a little beyond me ... - (drewk) - (8)
                                         umm... okay. - (folkert) - (7)
                                             Wait till he gets onto Jabber. - (pwhysall)
                                             MAKEDEV doesn't know: - (admin) - (5)
                                                 With UDEV, MAKEDEV it is DUMB as a box of ROCKS. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                     The fact that I have *no clue* what you're talking about ... - (drewk) - (3)
                                                         One word of caution. - (folkert) - (2)
                                                             Oh, sure ... *now* it's clear :-/ -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                 No, I just did... - (folkert)
         Install Hotplug or discover, of course you realize - (folkert) - (3)
             UDEV was already installed previously - (admin) - (2)
                 ... - (folkert) - (1)
                     Removing udev "fixed" it. - (admin)

I used to use rot-13, but I decided I needed something at least twice as strong. So now I use rot-26 to encode all of my transmissions.
52 ms