IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New George "The Animal" Steele
He is the strong and silent type, and seems to have more brains than most politicians. Just keep him away from those turnbuckles. :)

Nah really, Hulk Hogan had an interest in running for president once. Back in his NWO days. He could run for Gov of California, after all they seem to have elected Ronny Raygun before and he was an ex-actor. Wrestlers act as well, and Hogan was in many movies.

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New George HAS a PHD in psychology :)
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     WWF survivor series - (boxley) - (17)
         This may or may not be a barn burner - (boxley) - (16)
             Well Box - (Ashton) - (15)
                 Jerry the "KING" Lawler, articulate, funny and smart - (boxley) - (12)
                     2 out of 3 aint bad - (Silverlock) - (11)
                         No, different guy -NT - (boxley)
                         No that was Vince McMahon - (orion) - (9)
                             One circus act is much like another. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 he announcers arnt wearing uniforms, just like football:) -NT - (boxley)
                             Welcome to the Land of Make Believe - (lister) - (6)
                                 why dont you ask geraldo? better yet what city are you in? - (boxley) - (4)
                                     I'd kick Geraldo's ass if I could! - (lister) - (3)
                                         Leafs tickets? You like your wrestlers on skates is all :) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             That's just Tie Domi, come playoff time he's useless anyways -NT - (lister) - (1)
                                                 got to make a visit to hogtown this summer - (boxley)
                                 A darn good act - (orion)
                 George "The Animal" Steele - (orion) - (1)
                     George HAS a PHD in psychology :) -NT - (boxley)

Whoze Kewl, whoze tepid and whoze nonexistent.
70 ms