IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No that was Vince McMahon
After his kids, Stephanie and Shane took over the WWF, he decided to start the XFL. But then he came back to take control of the WWF and his kids bought out the WCW and ECW and formed an alliance against the WWF.

Jerry "The King" Lawler fought Andy Kaufman in a few wrestling matches and carried a grudge for a long time. See the "Man on the moon" movie for more details. He gave Kaufman a broken neck from a piledriver.

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New One circus act is much like another.
I can't tell the difference between the "wrestlers" and the "announcers".
Don Richards,
Proud recipient of the ABBA.
New he announcers arnt wearing uniforms, just like football:)
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Welcome to the Land of Make Believe
Oh come on, you don't really believe that do you? Vince is in firm control of everything. WWF, the company, purchased WCW. The "purchasing" of WCW by Shane is just a storyline. You can separate reality from fictional TV-land right?

> Jerry "The King" Lawler fought Andy Kaufman in a few wrestling matches and
> carried a grudge for a long time. He gave Kaufman a broken neck from a
> piledriver.

You do know that that is just an act too?

Sheesh!
lister
New why dont you ask geraldo? better yet what city are you in?
I would like to travel there when the wwf is in town buy a ticket for you and take you backstage to ask a rasstler if it is fake or not:) the answer may or may not surprise you.
thanx,
bill
New I'd kick Geraldo's ass if I could!
Oh the physical aspects of wrestling are definitely real. The bumps, bruises, (some) cuts and actual real injuries I don't dispute. Everything around the basic match is strictly performance. Even the matches themselves are scripted. I'm not necessarily saying that this is a bad thing. I am saying though that some people seem to think that everything surrounding the basic match is real. It's not. Pure and simple. As I pointed out Shane did not buy the WCW. WWFE did. Vince never "left" the WWF to focus on the XFL. This whole WCW/ECW versus WWF thing is a story. Sure there may be some jealousy between wrestlers when the WCW was folded into the WWF. That's not unexpected. I'm sure there is jealousy amongst the lesser lights towards the bigger stars in the WWF prior to the WCW stuff.

Lastly, while I occasionally watch wrestling on TV when I'm bored, I have no interest to see it live. The noise and idiocy of the fans there is not my cup of tea. If I was going to subject myself to that kind of thing I'd blow my money on Leafs tickets instead... (Oh yes, we're hosting Wrestlemania 18 here next year. Joy. Let's just say I won't be attending.)
lister
New Leafs tickets? You like your wrestlers on skates is all :)
New That's just Tie Domi, come playoff time he's useless anyways
New got to make a visit to hogtown this summer
drop a kid off at grans either in cayuga or brantford, visit a brother in waterford, maybe stop in for a beer on the way home.
thanx,
bill
New A darn good act
they seem to make money off of it. Do I believe it? Not really. But I do find it fun to watch.

I remember a few months back when "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was trying to make fun of Spike Dudle and his girlfriend (at the time) Molly Holly. Stone Cold was trying to say his lines without laughing, but he cracked a smile and a half-laugh. :)

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
     WWF survivor series - (boxley) - (17)
         This may or may not be a barn burner - (boxley) - (16)
             Well Box - (Ashton) - (15)
                 Jerry the "KING" Lawler, articulate, funny and smart - (boxley) - (12)
                     2 out of 3 aint bad - (Silverlock) - (11)
                         No, different guy -NT - (boxley)
                         No that was Vince McMahon - (orion) - (9)
                             One circus act is much like another. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 he announcers arnt wearing uniforms, just like football:) -NT - (boxley)
                             Welcome to the Land of Make Believe - (lister) - (6)
                                 why dont you ask geraldo? better yet what city are you in? - (boxley) - (4)
                                     I'd kick Geraldo's ass if I could! - (lister) - (3)
                                         Leafs tickets? You like your wrestlers on skates is all :) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             That's just Tie Domi, come playoff time he's useless anyways -NT - (lister) - (1)
                                                 got to make a visit to hogtown this summer - (boxley)
                                 A darn good act - (orion)
                 George "The Animal" Steele - (orion) - (1)
                     George HAS a PHD in psychology :) -NT - (boxley)

Connection reset by peer.
85 ms