IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thou sayest
Oh unworthy camel dung-hill of a roach-eating, sheep deflowering suppurating Infidel - whose mother was spawned from the droppings of mutated bats as his father's syphilitic corpse rotted atop.

As to Mr. : Powell morphing this into a Wal-Mart ad for just plain Goodne$$ ? Methinks that the alternative promise:

of sitting next to some humongous GoldThrone Thingie, to the Right-Wing Hand of She Who Must be Obeyed? All the while listening to harp arpeggios and practicing adoring phrases (with overblown sax accompaniment?) This going on forever with no recess... *glorp*

VS

aforementioned defective-Y chromosome chemical imbalances; those hallucinations being offered with embellishments and a Full Warranty of Performance in advance of Reward... (plus free HeroMartyr Video to show friends - before Reward) *chortle*

..might create some sense of personal quandary, in a 17 year-old sexually-starved wacko who ain't never even seen a virgin, just the locked wrapping?

You tell me which load of BS will attract which kinds of flies?

Ashton Fantasy Broker to () All <> Sides []
..who Wag-Ed the Dog and created,

Evanescent Eulogies Ltd.
we.. Make It So, Captain Picard!

Sorry, the only conversions allowed are to - camelfood - after target practice.
New ya got the rythmn but gotta work on the metaphors
"Oh unworthy camel dung-hill of a roach-eating, sheep deflowering suppurating Infidel - whose mother was spawned from the droppings of mutated bats as his father's syphilitic corpse rotted atop."
Gotta do 2 things impune dads sexual orientation and impune moms morals.
try
Oh unworthy camel dung-hill of a roach-eating, sheep deflowering suppurating Infidel good start
who was spawned by the seed of 100 dogs sodomising your fathers mouth while he deflowered young boys then spit into the cavernous maw of your mother after being spraddled by an arthiritic and impotent donkey.
got the point?
that will make them mad and laugh at the same time.
Wanna get in a knife fight? sideways glance, your mother or your sister, then grab your groin.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New May a thousand llamas urinate in my tea, Effendi
My rancid miserable recollections could never compete with a one who can recount his entire genealogy, while glancing sideways from astride his mount.

May the Grand Vizier bring the essence of fifty goats to thy sheepskin.
     A message from God: re current unpleasantness. - (Ashton) - (4)
         So, Allah is a pimp? - (gtall) - (3)
             Thou sayest - (Ashton) - (2)
                 ya got the rythmn but gotta work on the metaphors - (boxley) - (1)
                     May a thousand llamas urinate in my tea, Effendi - (Ashton)

That's because droids don't tear peoples arms off when they lose.
83 ms