IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What is so amusing about stories like this is ...
that the perp says he 'lost it' but then has to add 'I hope they got the message'

What this idiot seems to not grasp is that everyone but him appears to have got the message:-)

Cheers Doug

PS - I just stumbled across the carcass of a punch-up going on in suggestions forum - is it my imagination or did CRC stalk you after the goings on in Flame forum - then try to beat you up quietly out of the spot-light ???. If so then he is one sick & vindictive dude. I just wonder when the day comes that he will show he has the maturity and the skill to make criticisms and valid points with out the usual highly emotional clap-trap disguised as anger and abuse that accompany his viciousness.
Expand Edited by dmarker May 15, 2004, 05:10:10 AM EDT
New Doug...
...at least have the decency to call him out, instead of sneaking the comment in as a sideline on an unrelated conversation.
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
New Re: Doug...

I have *NO* problem calling him out. Look in flame & you will see I have *already* done so & am still waiting a week later for him to respond.

This post was asking Lincoln if what had happened in suggestions forum was what it looked like (I stumbled across that yesterday). If Lincoln doesn't want to discuss it with me then I am sure he is capable of looking after himself and I will let this one go. I remain waiting for a response to my challenge (but I am not holding my breath, just my fingers in my ears :-)

Doug

New Fair enough.
New Re "PS": No, that's your imagination.
If you re-read the post I was replying to (if you're referring to the post of mine that I think you are) a bit more thoroughly, you'll find it was the other way around: Brian misunderstanding(*) me, with the usual result of *him* insulting *me* behind my back, "quietly out of the spot-light".

Frankly, one would have thought that's so obvious for anyone able to read, that I wonder how you arrived at your contorted reading of the thread... Are you *sure* you didn't let your preconceptions lead you to a contrived reading, there?

As for your "challenge", last week was kind of a busy one, but I am hoping to get around to it soon. And, hey, all things considered maybe it's a *good* thing I was too busy to answer right away...

All the same, though, Thane is still right: A slight delay in my replying to you is no reason for you, too, to (keep on) stoop(ing) to "sick & vindictive" back-stabbing "quietly out of the spot-light", now is it?

Patience, "dude".

(*): Or deliberately going out of his way to "misunderstand" me; though in fairness, Ben did genuinely misunderstand me, so probably Brian did too; that's why this option is only a footnote here... Either way, Brian's reaction was the same typical one.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Correct. And incorrect.
Brian misunderstanding(*) me, with the usual result of *him* insulting *me* behind my back, "quietly out of the spot-light".

Yes, it was "out of the spotlight", but not meant as a direct attack or flame. Just calling "a spade a spade" as we Americans say.

Misunderstanding you? Usual result? [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=153958|No, I think I got it right here]. Now who's misunderstanding who? Feel free to prove me wrong and I'll apologize in print. I've done it before; I'm not afraid to do it again when called for.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New I promise you that

if you are willing to get down to straight talk without the classic emotional bullshit that is so often characteristic in your 'delightful' posts. We will make progress.

I have no doubt we can both nail each other on indiscretions it is the fabricated crap delivered interspersed with parental emotion that becomes the problem.

I look forward to you responding again in the same 'unemotional' manner you just did (I *was* impressed). That may allow us both to get down to the core issues & away from the smokescreen of gargantuan emotion & abuse that characterises some of the repartee from the past.

Doug M

New From the patient one

I accept Lincoln's feedback. And yours. It was not stalking!.

So I take back my stalking remark.

Waiting patiently

The Dude

New He's not stalking
he's defending himself.

One good thing about being flamed by CRConrad: to stay in the ring with him requires that you put your imagination and thesaurus to good use.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Thanks for the feedback - I

accept the point.

My comment re your style (so badly misinterpreted by Conrad) was for your ability to dish it straight back in simple terms. I try to reason with him, perhaps a mistake ?.

Doug

Can you hear me now? I think Verizen got the message - (lincoln) - (11)
         What is so amusing about stories like this is ... - (dmarker) - (9)
             Doug... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 Re: Doug... - (dmarker) - (1)
                     Fair enough. -NT - (inthane-chan)
             Re "PS": No, that's your imagination. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Correct. And incorrect. - (lincoln)
                 I promise you that - (dmarker)
                 From the patient one - (dmarker)
             He's not stalking - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Thanks for the feedback - I - (dmarker)
         Can you he... m. n..brebulgrp click..... - (gdaustin)

Dude, down the hall and to the left. That’s who you want.
128 ms