IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey asshole, if you want to call me an asshole, at least...
Why are you being an asshole like CR Conrad?
...have the balls to say it to my face, OK?

Maybe you can borrow a set off somebody, or something.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
Expand Edited by CRConrad May 5, 2004, 05:40:00 PM EDT
New well with yer picture right there and alone in his room :-)
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New You were late to the party
so it couldn't be said to your face.

Besides;

1. You seem to enjoy being an asshole.
2. You aren't offended to be called an asshole (see #1).
3. You don't care if people do call you an asshole.

Thus, calling you an asshole has minimal effect at best.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New From someone never to old to learn ...

I can say I am learning from you :-)

Love your 'style'. A class act.

Cheers

Doug
New And you, Unca Douggie, you shut yer fucking yap too...
...until you've posted some links to that "shit-storm" you oh-so-confidently predicted would follow hard on the heels of the publication of that book of totally insignificant non-news about the Chinese having circumnavigated the globe before anyone else and -- as usual -- done NOTHING of any consequence as a result of their first.(*)

How long has it been now; eight weeks? Twelve? Or even more? One would think the evidence would be easy enough for even you to find, by now -- if it actually existed.

If, OTOH (and as I suspect), the absence of any such posts from you is due to the actual and total absence of any such evidence -- the total absence, actually, of any such "shit-storm" -- you could demonstrate a totally uncharacteristic degree of back-bone by explicitly fessing up to that fact.

Not that I'm holding my breath, considering how you express your admiration for "Lincoln"'s cowardly gutter-sniping "style", talking crap about one person in replies ostensibly to others... And not that I'm too surprised at that admiration either, considering that "his" -- the new Über-hypocrite's, having narrowly beat you to the title this year -- "style" was actually pioneered here by YOU, Unca Douggie!

But wait, what's that smell...? Oh, yes: So isn't your admiration of "his" (TNÜH's) "style" just a whiff too self-congratulary, then?

(*): What, do you find anything wrong with that condensed version? So what would it boil down to, in *your* single-sentence summation of the contents, as described in several posts by you back who-remembers-when?

Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Resolving conflict rather than continuallyt fanning it
Christian,

I am not going to engage in any 'face-to-face' abuse screaming match with you. It is perfectly clear that there are no winners nor does any good emerge from it. If anything, it just adds to a growing pool of ill will and hostility.

I have always been and remain willing to discuss with you any interpersonal issues, and mutually percieved affronts between us, but *only* in a sensible & productive manner. I haven't seen *any* sign to date that this has been possible.

It doesn't take much IQ to know that resolving disagreements requires mature 'rules of engagement' (rather than imature 'rules on enragement'). The moment either of us employs tactics to dodge from the issue being discussed we are sabotaging any attempt to resolve what for us are clearly festering resentments. Diversionary tactics include introducing abuse, trying to switch from a losing issue before it is resolved to one that might score more points or throw the other person off balance.

The moment either of us resorts to deeply emotional language (such as: *yelling* abuse, personal attacks, biting sarcasm) then it is clear that there is no mutual will to resolve the matter at hand.

Rules of engagement (open to negotiation).
===================

1. We first each agree on an issue we want the other person to respond to. Then deal with *just* that issue.

2. We agree that if in the course of discussion, either of us switches out of adult ego state (into abusive parent ego state or screaming child ego state), the conversation ends then & there and we let the rot continue.

3. No foul or abusive language to be used to manipulate the conversation.

If you are sincere about resolving your annoyances (and me mine) - we can perhaps make some progress.

Doug Marker

New Bull-fucking shit, you back-stabbing little twerp.
Our resident Über-hypocrite gibbers:
You were late to the party

so it couldn't be said to your face.
Then keep your fucking yap shut until I've had time to respond to the invitation, in stead of trying to sneak in your snide little digs through the back door.

Besides;

1. You seem to enjoy being an asshole.
Can't say I know if I would, actually. Probably, to some extent, but only as much as the next guy -- who wouldn't, at least for a little while? Don't YOU? Or have you tired of it already, having been one so thoroughly and for so long?

2. You aren't offended to be called an asshole (see #1).
It's not being called an asshole, per se, that is offensive to me, but the fact that it was obviously INTENDED by YOU to be offensive; the whole idea that YOU go around imagining you're somehow qualified to even TRY to offend me is in itself offensive.

It's a bit as if you were to find out that the cockroaches your kitchen is no doubt infested with had declared YOU an asshole; the basic scale of the whole concept is so out of whack that you could only stutter, "How DARE they?!?". THAT is what offends me about you calling me an asshole.

3. You don't care if people do call you an asshole.
Well, no, I wouldn't be offended to be called an asshole by "people" -- especially if they could demonstrate some genuine reason to do so -- but I certainly DO object to being called an asshole by hypocritical little cheapskate twerps like YOU, who hardly qualify to be counted as "people".

Thus, calling you an asshole has minimal effect at best.
The problem here isn't with its putative "effect" on ME -- "sticks and stones", and all that -- but with YOUR unmitigated gall in assuming that YOU are in any way entitled to try it on.

Slimy little rodents like you just don't get to talk to their betters that way, whether said betters have a problem with the actual terms your limited little rat-minds can come up with or not.

Now remember to buy your little twerp (a genetic inevitabilty, alas) of a kid some Easter eggs with your own fucking money, before you open your dirty gob here again about the "eevul corporations" whose free hand-outs you're only too eager to grab for with both of your grubby fists.

lincoln
I bet HE didn't write anti-eevul-corporation screeds with one hand, and grab for free loot from the same eevul corporations with the other, at the same time. You sully his name by claiming it as the byline of your pathetic little whines. (I don't know if he was a hypocrite in other ways, but he surely can't have been THAT much of one.)

Oh, and BTW: I'm sorry about the "back-stabbing" comment, I take it back -- because it's an insult to back-stabbers everywhere.

You ankle-biting little twerp.

New Asshole!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

Give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute.
Set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
New Didn't know that you WANTED an invite
so technically, you're a party crasher.

quote:
Or have you tired of it already, having been one so thoroughly and for so long?

And you're basing this on what? The hallucinogeic mushrooms you been smoking? I've been one of the more polite posters in this community since its inception, or are you too fucking lazy to do a simple 'search for author in a given forum' for proof? Or are you too busy giving blowjobs to the local reindeer population?

quote:
the fact that it was obviously INTENDED by YOU to be offensive

So now you're a mind reader in addition to your other attributes? Considering that IMO you seem to enjoy being any asshole, you seem to go out of your way to act like an asshole, how could it be offfensive to call 'em as I see it? Or as we Yanks say "calling a spade a spade" In your case, it's calling a fecal matter controlling spinchter like yourself an asshole.

quote:
hypocritical little cheapskate twerps like YOU

How am I hypocritical? Because I KEPT a promise to my son and swallowed my principles for a short time? Like I said, pathetic buttfuckers of polar bears like yourself have no honor and will say one thing and do another to justify their actions, yet cry like a baby with diaper rash at other people.

How do you know I'm a cheapskate? Because my kid accepted free candy that was advertised to be given away? Like when you were a kid you never accepted anything free from a store? I would have preferred that the egg hunt was sponsored by someone else, but a promise made was a promise kept - a concept that seems too impossible to grasp by such a dickwad as yourself.

Why do you assume I'm little? My wife says that I'm plenty big.

quote:
YOUR unmitigated gall in assuming that YOU are in any way entitled to try it on.

quote:
I am entitled to call you an asshole because in this country we have something called the First Amendment, which gives me the right to free speech (and accept the consequences of such afterwards). It's not my fault you live in a shitty little iceberg country that had to have the US save its fucking ass in WWII from the big bad Nazis. Or were you people so busy snorting dead anchovies that you didn't notice that your country doesn't have the same rights codified into laws like we Americans have. At least Sweden exports quality cars and beautiful women; what does Finland export - frozen bullshit?

quote:
Slimy little rodents like you just don't get to talk to their betters that way

You're not my 'better', you're just older than me, as anybody can see in your picture with that 1950s hair style you got. It's just a small hill away from being a pompadour and damn near close to becoming a mullet.

I take it back -- because it's an insult to back-stabbers everywhere

And I take back calling you an asshole. Most assholes are head and shoulders above you in class; at least they admit that they're assholes, they have no problem being called an asshole, and they don't spew diarrhea from the mouth whining about how they don't want to be called an asshole. Maybe I can switch to calling you a bloody hemmorhoid instead...

I'm not a back-stabber - I'd just directly kick you in your nuts; that is, if you want to called those gray hair covered, shriveled up, microscopic raisin-like, fecel matter coated, pimply scrotum contained things 'testicles'.

And I've never bitten anyone's ankle either.

I will say this about you though - you didn't take 500 words to call me a 'liar' the way Ben_Tilly did earlier in this thread.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
Expand Edited by lincoln May 7, 2004, 11:25:21 AM EDT
New Nit, Finland Held the Russians out with German assistance
US intervention not needed or wanted.
thanx,
bill
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
New WALOB

Peter
[link|http://www.debian.org|Shill For Hire]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Blog]
New Just wanted clarify something we often get wrong re CRC

>>
quote:
I am entitled to call you an asshole because in this country we have something called the First Amendment, which gives me the right to free speech (and accept the consequences of such afterwards). It's not my fault you live in a shitty little iceberg country that had to have the US save its fucking ass in WWII from the big bad Nazis. Or were you people so busy snorting dead anchovies that you didn't notice that your country doesn't have the same rights codified into laws like we Americans have. At least Sweden exports quality cars and beautiful women; what does Finland export - frozen bullshit?
<<

CRC is not scandanavian. He is a german (immigrant?) living in Finland. We tend to get this wrong (I at one time called his home Norway, and many people think he is scandanavian).

:-)

D

New Besides which, if you want to talk about who liberated the
low and scandinavian countries, it wasn't the Americans, that's for sure. Go ask any dutch, dane, swede or finn who was around for it what country came in and kicked out the Germans. They won't say the USA.

You guys need to get off your high horse on the subject of Europe and WWII. At least we were in at the beginning; it took you guys two and half years and an attack to make up your mind.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New wont be kanader either
Finns didnt need help except against the russians, swedes were neutral and it was Air power assisting native ground troops that cleared out norway. It was Brits and Canadians who releived Holland and Denmark with the Canadian fun habit of tying German troops with Barbed Wire to the front of their tanks for grins while advancing on enenmy positions.
thanx,
bill
New Sort of agree.
But we will continue to say that when it comes to France:-)

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Hey asshole, if you want to call me an asshole, at least... - (CRConrad) - (14)
         well with yer picture right there and alone in his room :-) -NT - (boxley)
         You were late to the party - (lincoln) - (12)
             From someone never to old to learn ... - (dmarker) - (2)
                 And you, Unca Douggie, you shut yer fucking yap too... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Resolving conflict rather than continuallyt fanning it - (dmarker)
             Bull-fucking shit, you back-stabbing little twerp. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                 Asshole! -NT - (folkert)
                 Didn't know that you WANTED an invite - (lincoln) - (6)
                     Nit, Finland Held the Russians out with German assistance - (boxley)
                     WALOB -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Just wanted clarify something we often get wrong re CRC - (dmarker) - (3)
                         Besides which, if you want to talk about who liberated the - (jake123) - (2)
                             wont be kanader either - (boxley)
                             Sort of agree. - (bepatient)

Calculate projected nexus.
92 ms