IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We will probably never know how much
We will probably never know how much the intelligence groups pushed this to happen. Between the secrecy and cover up of the intelligence groups and the the soldiers playing it up for legal defense, it will be hard to get any idea who really suggested what.

There also seems to be an interesting problem with civilian contractors here. Some of the abuse was apparently inflicted by civilian contractors who are not subject to military law. Instead they where handed back to their company and the company told to deal with it.

Jay
New An army dishonorably used, will behave dishonorably
This is proven again and again. One of the worst aspects of this horrible needless war is the dishonor that is certain to fall on the armed services.
-drl
     Winning^HHHHHHH Zapping the hearts and minds of Arab World - (tablizer) - (17)
         Compared to the recent photos we got - (lincoln)
         It's all a lie. Just ask Rummy. - (mmoffitt)
         I just wonder how many westeners will die as a result .... - (dmarker) - (1)
             I think Bush should hold a formal worldwide apology session -NT - (tablizer)
         It now looks like the CIA and intelligence pushed this - (bluke) - (12)
             We will probably never know how much - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 An army dishonorably used, will behave dishonorably - (deSitter)
             Or, perhaps another source. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                 Amazing - (bluke) - (6)
                     Not in the middle east - (JayMehaffey)
                     Re: Amazing - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                         /me runs after jay with the clue-by-four. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         This is not funny - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                             You ARE forgetting The Sign, aren't you? - (jb4) - (1)
                                 No, no Sign - (Arkadiy)
                 Amazing - (bluke)
                 Considering that the US has trained torture squads ... - (bluke)

Deep down facial creases!
39 ms