IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you havnt been to an easter egg hunt until you have been
to an alaskan one. Word goes out that there will be 10 schwinn bicycles to be given away so every yuppie scrote in 200 miles shows up with their little snots in tow. Anchorage in April is breakup time, Mounds of snow covering bogs 4 ft deepin slushy water. City workers hide the eggs the night before (plastic eggs of course) holding little candies or prize slips. 800 kids with parents attached, the starting gun goes. All these yuppie fucks go racing into the woods hauling their kids screaming in fear. We just watch in amazement. The parents knock little kids into the ground, snatch eggs out of the hands of other peoples kids cursing and grunting, kids waist deep in icy water screaming which causes a moose to come out and see what the commotion is. The moose freaks and starts charging, cop whips out his 38 and tries to kill it. Pisses it off but causing it to wallowing screaming in pain. Last one I ever went to.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New See #146080. :-)
New Replace the moose with fire ant mounds
and it pretty much matches what I saw this morning. No wait, we already had the moose - the woman (and I use that term without conviction) in charge, or maybe the better word to use is walrus...
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Somebody smother me in Purell - (lincoln) - (5)
         you havnt been to an easter egg hunt until you have been - (boxley) - (2)
             See #146080. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Replace the moose with fire ant mounds - (lincoln)
         Oh, shaddappa yo fucking face, whine-ass. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             If I want lip from you - (lincoln)

You getting this down?
70 ms