IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No risk of that; they don't HAVE any beer in St Louie.
New I was able to score a bottle of heineken there, once
I do hold an englishman's brothel is his castle , where he should behave accordingly--as many flash tails as he likes , but none of the troop fornications that the orientals and germans indulge in. Its not the indecency I mind , but the company of a lot of boozy brutes hallooing and kicking up a deuce of a row when I want to concentrate and give off my best. A regular bacchanalia is something to see right enough, but I am with the discriminating Frog who said that one is interesting, but only a cad would make a habit of it.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New We used to
my grandfather had a license and bought a beer formula to brew. It was a lot better than what passed for local beer. I never drank it, but he told me it had a higher Alcohol content than local beers had. He had a Microbrewery in his basement, died in the early 1980's, my grandmother kept it. When she died my uncle cleaned out the house and sold anything not nailed down. My brother later claimed to have found the formula when he took over the house. It was hidden somewhere.

Should I ever get the chance to run a beer business, I could make real beer like the rest of the world has. One problem, Herr Busch would not like me competing with his company. ;)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Fscking joy - (deSitter) - (10)
         Ouch! -NT - (admin)
         Oy Vey! - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Fscking joy - (Nightowl) - (1)
             Re: Fscking joy - (deSitter)
         I am really not liking the ice and snow - (orion)
         thank god! - (rcareaga) - (3)
             No risk of that; they don't HAVE any beer in St Louie. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 I was able to score a bottle of heineken there, once -NT - (boxley)
                 We used to - (orion)
         ice rinks - (cforde)