IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reminds me of that early scene in Heavy Metal
when Den (voiced by John Candy) gets transported to his alternative universe: "there was no way I was going to be wandering around with my dork hanging out".

Seriously, the degree to which it's being talked about is amazing... and the people who are doing most of the talking is interesting. Seems they'd rather talk about Janet's boob hanging out rather than GWB's dork hanging out.

Pretty sad statement about the state of the US polity, I'd say.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Once again, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart nails it
Start a war and kill several thousand people, and in nine months or so you might get a commission appointed to see what really happened. But show a tit on TV and by the end of the day you've got an FCC investigation.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New searches on janet's teat exceed 9/11search engine hits
what does that tell you about society. Last night watched shaka zulu, lotsa tits in there, good looking, rough looking enjoyable in the setting. IMO seeing that display in the middle of a football game would be like watching a hockey game and in between periods a demonstration of a prostrate exam, just doesnt fit.
thanx,
bill
I do hold an englishman's brothel is his castle , where he should behave accordingly--as many flash tails as he likes , but none of the troop fornications that the orientals and germans indulge in. Its not the indecency I mind , but the company of a lot of boozy brutes hallooing and kicking up a deuce of a row when I want to concentrate and give off my best. A regular bacchanalia is something to see right enough, but I am with the discriminating Frog who said that one is interesting, but only a cad would make a habit of it.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New "discrimination" in any nuance - is virtually unMurican..
     ok hands up who saw Janets right teat? - (boxley) - (62)
         On thinking, would a white teat be more objectionable - (boxley)
         That's a "tit". - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             like you said, teat :-) -NT - (boxley)
         No sheat? A tit at the Bowl? Big brown island? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             CNN has photo or her glaring at Toddlerfake - (deSitter)
         We did :) - (Nightowl) - (1)
             And we saw the streaker dancing on the field - (Nightowl)
         in HD even :) - (SpiceWare)
         Janet who?? -NT - (cforde)
         God help me, - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             not work safe! - (deSitter)
         I admit I missed the Superbowl - (orion)
         Just now - (broomberg)
         Yawn -onlyinMurica - (Ashton)
         It's a boob. - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Re: It's a boob. - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Here, the boobs were complete. - (imric)
         This is just plain sicko. - (Andrew Grygus) - (37)
             Mostly fake outrage - (drewk)
             Not so much outrage from me - (Arkadiy) - (35)
                 An appropriate quote from Lileks - (Arkadiy) - (31)
                     So WTF is that supposed to mean? - (CRConrad) - (30)
                         Explanations for slow onee - (Arkadiy) - (29)
                             IOW ... - (drewk) - (28)
                                 Yes -NT - (Arkadiy) - (27)
                                     Bah, you've got no taste. - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                         I think it's political - (jake123) - (5)
                                             Thanks, you just gave me nightmares for a month - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                 Reminds me of that early scene in Heavy Metal - (jake123) - (3)
                                                     Once again, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart nails it - (drewk)
                                                     searches on janet's teat exceed 9/11search engine hits - (boxley)
                                                     "discrimination" in any nuance - is virtually unMurican.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Cheap whore has never been my idea - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                             You bigoted prudes are remarkably quick to use that word. - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                                 Feel free. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                                 It sure wasn't me, CRC - (Nightowl)
                                                 Whores? .. by actual measurement, there are orders/magnitude - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     I remember when the word denoted a respected profession - (boxley)
                                                 So what then makes a whore? - (orion) - (5)
                                                     Funny how the boob offends... - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                         Well that's the whole point - (deSitter)
                                                         As I said, I never watched the Superbowl - (orion) - (2)
                                                             It's not ABOUT the Superbowl, dingbat - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 OT Nit minor defence - (boxley)
                                         I've decided I have to disagree with you - (drewk)
                                         Here is a better (looking) handbasket - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                             ROLF!!!!! better looking but (rumored) much more milage -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I did say "yet" - (Arkadiy)
                                             Riiiiiight. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Not tasteful, just better looking -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                                 Holy G\ufffdtterdammerung, Batman! - (Ashton)
                                             baby got back! -NT - (deSitter)
                 Nope, she sure didn't. - (Nightowl)
                 ICLRPD - (jb4) - (1)
                     Re: ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
         Did anyone notice - (deSitter) - (6)
             talented and rich, but all tastes are different -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 A real woman in world of girlz -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                     a real woman? Do you know her that well? -NT - (boxley)
             Personally... - (admin) - (2)
                 Island Girls, all natural all the time - (boxley)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)

Dude...
251 ms