IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As I said, I never watched the Superbowl
as I was studying for a final exam. So I missed the commercials. I saw an Internet link to the Drudge report and other sources on the Internet about Janet's boob.

Yes, if I saw those commercials I most likely would find them offensive.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New It's not ABOUT the Superbowl, dingbat
You just don't Get ANYTHING unless and until it is spelled out like some fucking VB recipe, in purest black/white digital think: Do Ya ?! And then you forget it. 3 minutes later.

It's ABOUT:
how -and dumped-upon-Whom- you toss around appalling pejoratives like whore. And at root level - it is ABOUT how anyone Makes Casual unThinking Judgments! (from imagined personal superiority / re the 'worth'(lessness) - that's implicit - of party A, B or entire Groups. It is about DEHUMANIZING the object of your personal scorn, precisely as in the cartoons of WW-II depicting The Buck-toothed Jap: so it's OK to Kill a Caricature; he ain't no human.

All unawares.. And always & everywhere:
this is about one's starkly-revealed personal level of sanctimony. It is therefore - YAN nasty reminder of what [some of us] see associated too bloody often with Fundies generally; but especially home-grown Murican Fundie Xians: who ALWAYS have a sneering JUDGMENT to make on *everyone* not xactly like THEM. There's your 'company'. <<<

You wanna call someone a whore? (so you can feel virtuous because nobody ever Ever.. paid You?) -- you'd damn well better have personally PAID HIM/HER -first- or yer just another Rev Foulwell in drag.

Ashton
Let's bury whore right next to innovation.
Both words have been destroyed by 1st Degree Language murder
New OT Nit minor defence
when my sister in law died after a 20 year relationship with her man, my wife described seeing him after 2 years talking to some neighborhood women who were flirting with him.
"lookit Jose with his whores" some folks use that term to describe an emotional hurt whether a true statement or not.
thanx,
bill
I do hold an englishman's brothel is his castle , where he should behave accordingly--as many flash tails as he likes , but none of the troop fornications that the orientals and germans indulge in. Its not the indecency I mind , but the company of a lot of boozy brutes hallooing and kicking up a deuce of a row when I want to concentrate and give off my best. A regular bacchanalia is something to see right enough, but I am with the discriminating Frog who said that one is interesting, but only a cad would make a habit of it.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     ok hands up who saw Janets right teat? - (boxley) - (62)
         On thinking, would a white teat be more objectionable - (boxley)
         That's a "tit". - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             like you said, teat :-) -NT - (boxley)
         No sheat? A tit at the Bowl? Big brown island? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             CNN has photo or her glaring at Toddlerfake - (deSitter)
         We did :) - (Nightowl) - (1)
             And we saw the streaker dancing on the field - (Nightowl)
         in HD even :) - (SpiceWare)
         Janet who?? -NT - (cforde)
         God help me, - (Arkadiy) - (1)
             not work safe! - (deSitter)
         I admit I missed the Superbowl - (orion)
         Just now - (broomberg)
         Yawn -onlyinMurica - (Ashton)
         It's a boob. - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Re: It's a boob. - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Here, the boobs were complete. - (imric)
         This is just plain sicko. - (Andrew Grygus) - (37)
             Mostly fake outrage - (drewk)
             Not so much outrage from me - (Arkadiy) - (35)
                 An appropriate quote from Lileks - (Arkadiy) - (31)
                     So WTF is that supposed to mean? - (CRConrad) - (30)
                         Explanations for slow onee - (Arkadiy) - (29)
                             IOW ... - (drewk) - (28)
                                 Yes -NT - (Arkadiy) - (27)
                                     Bah, you've got no taste. - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                         I think it's political - (jake123) - (5)
                                             Thanks, you just gave me nightmares for a month - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                 Reminds me of that early scene in Heavy Metal - (jake123) - (3)
                                                     Once again, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart nails it - (drewk)
                                                     searches on janet's teat exceed 9/11search engine hits - (boxley)
                                                     "discrimination" in any nuance - is virtually unMurican.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Cheap whore has never been my idea - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                             You bigoted prudes are remarkably quick to use that word. - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                                 Feel free. -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                                 It sure wasn't me, CRC - (Nightowl)
                                                 Whores? .. by actual measurement, there are orders/magnitude - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     I remember when the word denoted a respected profession - (boxley)
                                                 So what then makes a whore? - (orion) - (5)
                                                     Funny how the boob offends... - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                         Well that's the whole point - (deSitter)
                                                         As I said, I never watched the Superbowl - (orion) - (2)
                                                             It's not ABOUT the Superbowl, dingbat - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 OT Nit minor defence - (boxley)
                                         I've decided I have to disagree with you - (drewk)
                                         Here is a better (looking) handbasket - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                             ROLF!!!!! better looking but (rumored) much more milage -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I did say "yet" - (Arkadiy)
                                             Riiiiiight. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 Not tasteful, just better looking -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                                 Holy G\ufffdtterdammerung, Batman! - (Ashton)
                                             baby got back! -NT - (deSitter)
                 Nope, she sure didn't. - (Nightowl)
                 ICLRPD - (jb4) - (1)
                     Re: ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
         Did anyone notice - (deSitter) - (6)
             talented and rich, but all tastes are different -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 A real woman in world of girlz -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                     a real woman? Do you know her that well? -NT - (boxley)
             Personally... - (admin) - (2)
                 Island Girls, all natural all the time - (boxley)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)

Well, all right then.
150 ms