IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I spend some time trying to educate them
They generally appreciate it and occasionally check in with me with new openings even if they don't quite understand what the opening is for.

It definitely doesn't pay to slam them, although routing around them whenever possible is good. I also like to let them know I've figured out who their client is from their job description and make it clear that I'm still talking to them largely as a courtesy.

.....To the future or to the past, to a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone -- to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone:
.....From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink -- greetings!

-- George Orwell, 1984
New Happens a lot (new thread)
Created as new thread #139339 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=139339|Happens a lot]

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

How do you win? - (deSitter) - (6)
         Do they mean Change Agent? - (orion) - (1)
             I suspect what deSitter is saying - (Simon_Jester)
         put that phrase in you cover letter, might help -NT - (boxley)
         I spend some time trying to educate them - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Happens a lot (new thread) - (orion)
         Could be a plea for Help! - (Ashton)

It'll be gradual, but faster than you expect. One day it won't be there, and the next day you'll be surprised at just how fast it still isn't.
67 ms