IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then it hits me
and I understand why I am still on disability. Even though I got people telling me I can do things and create wealth for the company, I know in the back of my head that I have not yet fully recovered. I wonder if I can handle the stress of working again. This time it will be a different environment, one that I might have more control over. The question remains "Can I handle it?" and I honestly cannot answer at this time.

I got a lot of ideas, know people that can pull it off, but the problem is me and my condition.

Besides whatever company I form will have partners, I will not have total control. Not that I need it, but I cannot make promises without the other partner's ok. So I can suggest who to hire, and make reconmendations but the other partners have to agree on it. What happens if they do not agree to hire deSitter or someone else I reconmend? What if I have no say in any matter and am constantly outvoted? What if this limits the company and causes it not to grow or earn income? What if I get agreed on and what I suggested does not work out?

It all sounds good in theory, and I am still learning business management. I do not even know how to do marketing yet. I would like to wait until I graduate so I can learn how to manage a business better, but it seems my potential business partners want to get started earlier.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: Then it hits me
Like I said, this is a courage problem. In life you suck it up or perish, or become a burden.

You just have to suck it up. Courage is self-reinforcing.
-drl
New There are times
when I have the courage and feel I can do it, and then I have times when my confidence is shot and I feel like I cannot.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Getting the band back together - (orion) - (33)
         Re: Getting the band back together - (deSitter) - (14)
             I'll consider you - (orion) - (13)
                 Re: I'll consider you - (deSitter) - (12)
                     We can work it out - (orion) - (11)
                         Re: We can work it out - (deSitter) - (10)
                             We need to tweak it a bit - (orion) - (9)
                                 Re: We need to tweak it a bit - (deSitter) - (8)
                                     Has either of you priced the competition in the area? - (boxley) - (7)
                                         There is no competition - (deSitter) - (4)
                                             yeah, right basic research all done my ass - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 That's not competition - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                     so you called them and asked what they charged - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         I have - (orion)
                                         I priced competition - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: I priced competition - (deSitter)
         Start Fresh - (boxley) - (17)
             Re: Start Fresh - (deSitter) - (10)
                 computercity will home visit for $95 :-0 -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     People know the work will be shite -NT - (deSitter) - (5)
                         You know they work for shite - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                             Learning from it all - (orion) - (1)
                                 around here $95 per hour plus parts -NT - (boxley)
                             Just experienced Best Buy - (orion)
                             Oh BTW I did some searching and there is no Computer City - (orion)
                 Or get a new one for $299 -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                     Misses point - (deSitter) - (1)
                         It has to be good service, of good quality - (orion)
             I have many options - (orion) - (5)
                 Help here always -NT - (deSitter) - (4)
                     Good to know - (orion)
                     Then it hits me - (orion) - (2)
                         Re: Then it hits me - (deSitter) - (1)
                             There are times - (orion)

I'll let that picture pass...
61 ms