IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorryyyyyy
I didn't get that statement anymore than I got "circle jerking"

What the heck is "mental masturbation" and how can I be doing it with Norman?

(completely confused owl)

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New In asexual terms:
"I'll make you feel good, while you make me feel good about me making you feel good, etc." Round and round.
Alex

There is nothing that can be said by mathematical symbols and relations which cannot also be said by words. The converse, however, is false. Much that can be and is said by words cannot successfully be put into equations, because it is nonsense. -- Clifford Ambrose Truesdell (1919-2000)
New Okay, I get it now
Kinda like boosting each other's morale over and over.

Thanks.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New More like a support circle (new thread)
Created as new thread #134877 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=134877|More like a support circle]

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Norman, - (Nightowl) - (25)
         Do not worry about me - (orion) - (15)
             Oh I do, too - (Nightowl) - (14)
                 ROLF Circle Jerk in Session!! - (boxley) - (13)
                     Just for the record... - (Nightowl) - (11)
                         No wonder 'other-directed' folk drive selves nutzo so easily - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Where does this concept come from? - (Nightowl)
                         an example you mad cow - (boxley) - (8)
                             I'm not denying anything - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                 Re: "circle jerking? - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                     Sorryyyyyy - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                         In asexual terms: - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                             Okay, I get it now - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 More like a support circle (new thread) - (orion)
                                 Re: I'm not denying anything - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     You don't owe me anything - (orion)
                     Getting back to the flames - (orion)
         Sweet Jesus, they're at it again -NT - (rcareaga) - (8)
             I"m sorry - (Nightowl) - (7)
                 Um, that comment was about you and NORM - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     Re: Um, that comment was about you and NORM - (Nightowl) - (5)
                         Funny thing that - (orion) - (4)
                             Well, - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                 Take this to email as well -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     Re: Take this to email as well - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         It will be moved -NT - (orion)

A marvelous break-through in purest Digital-Think.
86 ms