Where everyone seems to think I'm "self-righteous" I don't consider myself always right, and I don't consider myself perfect either. I screw up, I sin, I make mistakes. I get mad which is un-Christian, I cuss which is un-Christian, I am a human being and thus fallible.

Talking about praying for people among each other is acceptable. It's done all the time, someone says, "will you pray for me" and the response is, "of course I'll pray for you." I was talking to Norman, and yes, all of you saw it, but so what. You all know that I pray daily, and I've said it more than once about Ross, so no news there, and no boasting either.

Plus, add to that the fact that I only said it in response to Norman's plea that I worry about Ross, not him. I gave it as an example of my concern for Ross, which is genuine, despite whether I "like" him or not.

I don't know what you mean by "so-in-charge" any more then I knew what was meant by "circle-jerk" so maybe you'd care to explain it? And as for the ignore issue, you know it works both ways. At one point Ross told me not to respond to his posts and he would do same, and I did. He is the one who started responding again AND shitting on me in same posts. A person can only take so much before they start defending themselves, Christian, or NOT.

And I'm glad you think DeSitter is interesting, because he makes me ill sometimes with the way he talks about people. At least I don't do that, I try to be fair and civil except when I get really mad.

And I'll have you know that I talk from experience too, not some book or some sermon. I talk from having BEEN there and DONE that, for the most part.

Bottom line, Ashton? I have just as much right to be here as anyone else, and just as much right to be an ASS if I choose, to those who behave as such.

Nightowl >8#