IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Death as a theme means something
it means subconsciously you think about death. I can't say if this is good or bad, up to you to decide. I've been thinking about death recently as two relatives just died this week.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Problem is, there was no thinking
I simply liked the songs for all sorts of reasons, i.e. the movie they were part of, or the artist who sang them, or in the case of Bohemian Rhapsody, it was just awesome.

I never even NOTICED all these years that most of them had a theme of death. Mind you also, I fell in love with most of these songs, (other than things like Titanic's theme), YEARS ago in my suicidal phase, so maybe that had something to do with it at the time.

Now I just like the songs.

Nightowl >8#
"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
Expand Edited by Nightowl Jan. 7, 2004, 11:51:12 AM EST
     Death as a theme for Owl music? - (Nightowl) - (6)
         You've seen Lina's theorem about pop songs? - (Another Scott) - (3)
             I have now! Hehe! - (Nightowl)
             So, those new categories would be: - (admin) - (1)
                 YES!!! - (Nightowl)
         Death as a theme means something - (orion) - (1)
             Problem is, there was no thinking - (Nightowl)

Mercy is the mark of a great man. [stabs Atherton] Guess I'm just a good man. [stabs Atherton again] Well, I'm all right.
39 ms