IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Like father, like son
[link|http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/shtml/NEWS/P2S2.shtml|Asshole son proud of asshole father]

Excerpt:

For the whole interview, despite his determination to get his father's message across to the Western world, he never once acknowledges my presence.

The rules have been made very clear to us. I, as a non-Muslim, am not allowed to speak directly to Abdullah.

He does not shake my hand or look me in the face. There are no familiarities. My Muslim interpreter is offered green tea. But photographer Alban Donohoe and I are simply ignored.

The tense atmosphere and lack of refreshments is a far cry from the warm, even overbearing, hospitality we received from other leading Taliban figures and ordinary Muslims during our travels through Pakistan.

We can only assume it an expression of his personal contempt for all things Western.

What is clearly apparent as he speaks in the Afghan language, Pushto, and waits for his replies to be translated into English - is that 18-year-old Abdullah is a highly intelligent young man, and he is devoted to his father.

Our meeting produces a fascinating insight into the secret life of the man who has triggered the current world crisis.

ABDULLAH reveals that his father is living in a cave in the mountains of Afghanistan - where he fled on the day of the American attacks.

Like his father, he is unbowed by last week's ferocious bombing strikes by the Allied forces on Afghanistan.

He says: "I am not worried that my father will be caught. He has outsmarted the Americans for many years. But, in my heart, I do not know when I will see him again."

Abdullah is one of bin Laden's 42 children. His mother, Sabiha, 45, is the fifth of his five wives.

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New So, was THAT Doug Adams' "Ultimate Question" ?!?
Abdullah is one of bin Laden's 42 children. [Emphasis added - CRC]
Holy FUCK -- I mean, *talk* about breeding like a freaking rabbit!

His mother, Sabiha, 45, is the fifth of his five wives.
Consecutive, or sequential...?
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New Shhh..
You're not s'posed to let on that Adams was right,

This *is* The Year of the Jackpot*

The natives might become restless and make a lot of noise, disturbing the revelry.

*Short story maybe but probably not by PK Dick, re something - happening - to the Sun. Potiphar Breen is the hero, sorta.
New Ah, Potiphar Breen! Yes, that was Dick, AFAICR.
New OK.. well then
Keep it under wraps, OK?

I mean *sheesh* can you Imagine how upset the bankers'd get, if they knew ____?

(My Plan: escape at night..)
     Where's Osama? - (marlowe) - (30)
         Satellite 'picks out bin Laden caves' - (marlowe)
         Northern Alliance says they can find him easily. - (marlowe)
         CIA gave it the old college try - (marlowe)
         All about UAV's - (marlowe) - (4)
             Infringes my TLA! Urban Assault Vehicle\ufffd_______ but cute. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 You mean they are *not* catapulting Expeditions? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Not til I'm made procurement officer for 'expendables' .. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Actually... - (admin)
         Which cave has bin Laden? - (marlowe)
         Like father, like son - (marlowe) - (4)
             So, was THAT Doug Adams' "Ultimate Question" ?!? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Shhh.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Ah, Potiphar Breen! Yes, that was Dick, AFAICR. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         OK.. well then - (Ashton)
         Geologist says he's identified that rock behind Osama - (marlowe) - (1)
             UK as well - (kmself)
         Assassination rumors from China - (marlowe)
         ABC: U.S. Search for Bin Laden Narrows - (marlowe) - (6)
             We should make sure Bin Laden is killed by Muslims - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Like those Turkish commandos they sent over? -msg -NT - (rsf) - (1)
                     No, Turkey's practically a Western nation here . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Re: ABC: U.S. Search for Bin Laden Narrows - (rsf)
             A positive ID matters - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Utter nonsense.. - (Ashton)
         Ladies and gentlemen, Osama has left the country. - (marlowe) - (2)
             Tell 'em it doesn't change a thing. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Same Taliban envoy to Pakistan... - (a6l6e6x)
         Sunday Times we've got him cornered. - (marlowe)
         Eastern Alliance says they've pinpointed his cave - (marlowe) - (1)
             Ya think The World will settle for DNA evidence from shards - (Ashton)

*SHUN*
49 ms