IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When did you get so soft?
I'd expect you to tell her to actually piss on them. Works better, too.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New I've heard ammonia works too!
Alex

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US president
New 14 dogs is a lot of beer
besides having trained dogs for lots of purposes I use tools that are easy to use and effective. Works well on yappy mutts also.
thanx,
bill
stick a spork in it.

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Also, works a lot better for us guys than (Night-)chicks...
     Too many FUCKING DOGS! - (Nightowl) - (32)
         Who needs even one dog. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Too many FUCKING DOGS! - (deSitter)
         Arf! shoulda kicked a few dog asses, they'd leave ya alone -NT - (boxley) - (15)
             Would have tried... - (Nightowl) - (14)
                 Next time, bring an "Airhorn" - (orion) - (13)
                     Ah, that's one of the things worrying me - (Nightowl) - (12)
                         simple solution to dog packs, squirt gun - (boxley) - (4)
                             When did you get so soft? - (drewk) - (3)
                                 I've heard ammonia works too! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 14 dogs is a lot of beer - (boxley)
                                 Also, works a lot better for us guys than (Night-)chicks... -NT - (CRConrad)
                         You could claim an allergy to dogs. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             So, was that an intentional test... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Hah, a perfectionist pilkunnussija indeed! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Sorry, too busy drinking -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Re: You could claim an allergy to dogs. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                 You could try being honest with her - (orion) - (1)
                                     Re: You could try being honest with her - (Nightowl)
         Some laws have a limit on the dogs you can own - (orion) - (2)
             Re: Some laws have a limit on the dogs you can own - (Nightowl)
             anyplace that has a limit on how many dogs you can own - (boxley)
         Get yerself a spine, tell the old bitch to make her mind up: - (CRConrad) - (10)
             Trying to use tact - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Don't sugar-coat it, the truth can help and hurt - (orion) - (1)
                     Re: Don't sugar-coat it, the truth can help and hurt - (Nightowl)
             Classic Cyclic - (jb4) - (5)
                 You betcher scrawny li'l ass I am, muthafucka! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Oh yeah? What do YOU know about my ass?!? -NT - (jb4) - (3)
                         It's *bound* to be scrawny, because I DO know... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Methuselah?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                                 "Her" ?!? Needed glasses already then, didja...? -NT - (CRConrad)
             ICLRPD - (jb4)

Sharp as a balloon.
69 ms