IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's not a bug
It's a feature.

===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Yup, it's an undocumented feature!
And of course, I didn't bother to read your post before replying to it. :P
New Where did we originally discover that trick?
I remember it from a long time ago, but forget which incarnation. Still when I saw that it would work here, there was a certain nostalgia.

Scott likes his inside jokes.

Cheers,
Ben

"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New I've got this link.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=86498|http://z.iwethey.org...w?contentid=86498]

There may be older incidents. I'm not aware of them, though.
New There were older incidents
I'm thinking that it went back to the original IWE forums in fact.

Cheers,
Ben

"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New It did
I don't remember how it was triggered back then. If anyone would remember, I'd guess CRC. I would have said, "Well Ben looked at the code once," but then I looked at who I was replying to.

===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New A day late and a dollar short.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

[insert witty saying here]
New Will you all just...
stop chit-chatting behind your hands...teasing all with your 1337 forum skillz.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

New It grew, as the sum of a lot of separate people's ad-hockery
, most of those by people who had no idea what they were doing, and would gladly pound screws with a hammer all year long, for lack of acquaintance with the concept of screwdrivers." - Rick Moen"
New An experiment in Boredom Control run by the Illuminati.
-----------------------------------------

"After months of searching and billions of dollars,
we've finally captured the man who had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11 !"
-Rob Cordry, The Daily Show
New A source of annoying catchphrases now.
     Film: Return of the King (Minor spoilers) - (inthane-chan) - (32)
         re Sig - (Ashton)
         OT - I hate seeing English spelling change before my eyes... - (static) - (29)
             Duly noted. - (pwhysall) - (27)
                 Oh... - (folkert)
                 You are the whole brigade?? - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                     No, I meant "i.e." - (pwhysall) - (24)
                         Then I disagree on Wade and Christian - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                             Yes. - (pwhysall) - (22)
                                 yer a pup compared to the iracable Teutonic Titan -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                     It's "irascible", actually... - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                         I was in the pub... - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                             Drinking milk and having a wife. -NT - (CRConrad) - (16)
                                                 So we're playing that again -NT - (drewk) - (15)
                                                     OT: How'd you do that? -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                         I have mystical, magical powers ... muahahahaha -NT - (drewk) - (13)
                                                             You are a devious man. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                 Bah, you didn't give credit where it's due. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                                                                     It's not a bug -NT - (drewk) - (10)
                                                                         Yup, it's an undocumented feature! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                                                             Where did we originally discover that trick? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                 I've got this link. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                                                                                     There were older incidents -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                         It did -NT - (drewk) - (5)
                                                                                             A day late and a dollar short. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                                                 Will you all just... -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     It grew, as the sum of a lot of separate people's ad-hockery - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                         An experiment in Boredom Control run by the Illuminati. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                             A source of annoying catchphrases now. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Yes, one of those things. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                 Sez you... - (static)
             Duly noted - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Film: Return of the King (Minor spoilers) - (qstephens)

And she wasn't kidding, either, 'cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike. He was covered with mussels.
77 ms