IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well well now...there was that kid in tampa
that flew his Cessna into a building.

I think it resulted in one casualty...him.
New That was a sad case.
I remember hearing some pilots at that time say, "It's too bad about that kid. But if there's anything good that can come of it, maybe they'll back off us GA types since they've seen pretty clearly that even if we wanted to fly our aircraft into buildings, we wouldn't do much damage."
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
     What about the other one? - (lincoln) - (19)
         Not to worry. - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             When Israel (or US) arrests the relatives of terrorists - (Arkadiy) - (17)
                 Hey, I was a student pilot back then. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     Consider it logically - (Arkadiy) - (13)
                         Well, they *DID* KNOW I WAS AN AMERICAN. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                             Hard to bring my head around - (Arkadiy) - (11)
                                 A simple test: - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                     Well well now...there was that kid in tampa - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                         That was a sad case. - (mmoffitt)
                                     I don't know trhe law. - (Arkadiy) - (7)
                                         Mutter mutter liberty security mutter mutter -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                             Yeah, I know. LIke I said, - (Arkadiy)
                                             Thanks Peter! - (jb4)
                                             Niven's Law is what you're looking for - (inthane-chan)
                                         Hmm....well, they weren't similar, but.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                             I started writing a point-by-point rebuttal, - (Arkadiy)
                                         You couldn't carry much of a conventional bomb... - (mmoffitt)
                 You're not right about that. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     hey, ya got a couple of extra days out of it :-) -NT - (boxley)

I can negate every one of your facts with unverified information I've gotten from the internet machine.
44 ms