IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: $700USD Laptops
You don't even sleep with your wife by your own admission, and now you're gonna ask for money?

Norm, you DO have balls!
-drl
New Asking the wife for money
Well we don't sleep together much, she is usually tired from work, or she has our son sleep in the bed with us which means no time for her and I to do anything. We do still have our momments, but not very often.

Not only do I have to ask for money for the laptop, also for $100USD to get the Academic copy of Visual Studio.Net 2003 that I need to develop my skills with. :)

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

$700USD Laptops - (orion) - (27)
         Re: $700USD Laptops - (deSitter) - (1)
             Asking the wife for money - (orion)
         Gateway deal - (Steve Lowe) - (19)
             I bought a Compaq for $999.99 - (orion) - (18)
                 You can get a USB floppy later if you need one. -NT - (hnick)
                 Be very careful with that charge - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                     Re: Be very careful with that charge - (orion)
                 Floppies are a thing of the past. - (folkert) - (14)
                     Agreed - (deSitter)
                     I need a floppy - (orion)
                     Re: Floppies are a thing of the past. - (Nightowl) - (11)
                         USB datakey. -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
                             Re: USB datakey. - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                 If John's old computer... - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     Re: If John's old computer... - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                         What's John's time worth (to him and you)? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                             Well, at least we don't have to share mine. ;) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 Null modem cable - (Silverlock)
                                             Priced wireless Ethernet? - (orion) - (3)
                                                 Yep - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                     Wireless can be reasonably secure. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Thanks, Scott. :) - (Nightowl)
         Re: $700USD Laptops - (bepatient) - (1)
             Blank page - (orion)
         Get an iBook - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Too late - (orion)
             Getting one! - (pwhysall)

Sure, it's theoretically possible, but who the hell would actually do such a thing?
52 ms