IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's the fucking New IBM!
They have done the "paradigm shift" thing to be like all the other software vendors. Being competitive and all.

The dinosaur IBM I worked for would never pulled the shit you've seen.
Alex

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." -- Eric Hoffer
New I suspect that's so - as it is in all things.
That's what we get for not strangling the fucking Nintendo generation while they were asleep in their goddamned cribs! These fuckers (<= 39 years of age) should never have been allowed to reach maturity!
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New They (we) haven't
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New :-D
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
New An IBM old-timer
in the Montreal office told me that the 'generational shift had happened' a couple of years ago.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Okay, defenders of IBM. 'Splain this to me. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
         You're at BIM.COM, you asshole - (deSitter)
         Defenders? ROFL - (imric)
         IBM's motto - (orion)
         It's the fucking New IBM! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I suspect that's so - as it is in all things. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 They (we) haven't -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     :-D -NT - (mmoffitt)
             An IBM old-timer - (jake123)

We need to drill for VASELINE in ALASKA!
46 ms