IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm sure that it was wrong
Highschool physics won't go beyond special relativity, within which you can't get time travel. It does give you enough to play with to confuse yourself into thinking that you found something that you didn't, and I did that to myself a few times in highschool as well.

For enough physics to really understand the detailed predictions of time travel, you have to go a lot farther than that.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New It may have been wrong
but it was fun trying to figure it out. We had a motto in our class, "Phsyics is Phun":)

Of course in order for time travel to work, we need to have the ability to move in space as well as time. This is because the universe is moving and where the Earth was say 100 years ago, could be empty or or have something else there. The TARDIS took care of this with its massive computer model of the universe. Too bad it is just SciFi, but you can see they thought about it a lot when creating the show.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

EZboard Archives? (Hey Static?) - (Nightowl) - (25)
         I never really finished. - (static) - (14)
             Re: I never really finished. - (Nightowl) - (13)
                 What are you searching for? - (ChrisR) - (11)
                     Re: What are you searching for? - (Nightowl) - (10)
                         Probably goes back farther than that - (ChrisR) - (6)
                             Re: Probably goes back farther than that - (Nightowl)
                             It was a discussion back on Infoworld - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                 Re: It was a discussion back on Infoworld - (Nightowl)
                                 Time travel has always facinated me - (orion) - (2)
                                     I'm sure that it was wrong - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         It may have been wrong - (orion)
                         Inactive Ezboards - (orion) - (2)
                             I didn't get everything. - (static) - (1)
                                 Some things are better left alone - (orion)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
         Try Google. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
             Re: Try Google. - (Nightowl) - (8)
                 Use Google's cache. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     Re: Use Google's cache. - (Nightowl) - (6)
                         Didn't Karsten archive the Infoworld forum? - (orion) - (5)
                             Re: Didn't Karsten archive the Infoworld forum? - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                 A quick search reveals - (orion) - (3)
                                     Is too :) - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Re: Is too :) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Not sure - (orion)

Me are missing the hint.
54 ms