IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's a start...
GRR = Great Rotating Rod

eggzactly...

Now, find out what the significance is...

Let us just say... there are pointers here in *Z* to it.

As I always say:
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading only.

LRPD sure R0XX!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
New The little corncobs on toothpicks are particularly good
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Okay, what's an obligatory LRPD? - (Nightowl) - (32)
         Derivitave of OBAOL - (Silverlock) - (31)
             Re: Derivitave of OBAOL - (Nightowl) - (30)
                 Maybe... - (folkert) - (29)
                     Like this one after I posted my reply to you: - (folkert) - (25)
                         Which lead into: Can you stand the excitement? -NT - (folkert) - (23)
                             Re: Which lead into: Can you stand the excitement? - (Nightowl) - (22)
                                 EXACTLY!!!!!!!! - (folkert) - (21)
                                     Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!! - (Nightowl) - (20)
                                         The GRR ( was Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!) - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                             Nope... - (folkert)
                                             Re: The GRR ( was Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!) - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                 Getting warmer... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                     Re: Getting warmer... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                         I don't know about that.... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                             Re: I don't know about that.... - (Nightowl)
                                                 I see that you figured out what the device is -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             Re: The GRR - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                                 Wow.... - (folkert) - (8)
                                                     Re: Wow.... - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                         Some more guesses about the GRR ( was Re: Wow....) - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             Oops, forgot this one guess... - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                                 I always thought that the GRR... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                                                     Re: I always thought that the GRR... - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                         Re: I always thought that the GRR... - (pwhysall)
                                                                         Ahhhh HAH!!! (new thread) - (folkert)
                                                                         Grasshopperette.. do not ask for whom the belle trolls - (Ashton)
                                         It's a start... - (folkert) - (1)
                                             The little corncobs on toothpicks are particularly good -NT - (bepatient)
                         Re: Like this one after I posted my reply to you: - (Nightowl)
                     Re: Maybe... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         BWAHAHA, Yeah you ar egetting it: - (folkert) - (1)
                             Re: BWAHAHA, Yeah you are getting it: - (Nightowl)

We fly with a sort of irrational confidence.
54 ms