"Right vs. Wrong" I understand, "Want vs. Don't Want" is a bit shady to me. Maybe "Need vs. Don't Need" would be better, as in "Do I really need this?" because sometimes we want something but we don't really need it. We also want wealth, and too much material things can cause problems, so we should only get what we need, not what we want. Someone that goes with "Want vs. Don't Want" might max out their credit cards buying useless things that they don't need, etc. Want only seems to cause greed and lust and other bad emotions to surface and ruin good people.

Okay, let me clear it up.

By want Vs not want, I was not referring to a greed concept. I was not referring to buying things or not, although it can refer to that. I was referring to what *I* as a person wanted to do, "stay in the class or leave the class."

What I wanted to do was leave the class. Was it the right thing to do, was another decision to make, separate from the want. The want helped influence the decision, but had it been determined from the other information examined, that I SHOULD stay in the class, or it was the better thing to do for me, I would have disregarded that want and stayed in.

There are wants and needs. Wants are things that are gut feeling, or internal decisons. Needs are more basic, food, water, warmth, etc. There are things people want that they don't need, but they have to weigh those factors to decide whether they should act on the want.

I didn't need the class, I wasn't trying to get a grade, or further a degree, so there was no need or not need factor to consider, I never needed it to start with for anything other than seeing Ank, and that was not going to change by dropping it now.

The person that might go with want vs not want and max out their credit cards, is working only from the want concept, not factoring in the need or the ethical decision, or even the logical decision. I never said anyone should make any decision based on only one factor, always examine them all. :)

Nightowl >8#