IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're just as fucking confused as the BOx, it seems.
Doug-man replies to the Ox:
You are being funny here aren't you ?????
Naah, he's just confused; he probably thought you were a HK Chinese for the last few years, too.

Finns are generally friendly & tend towards polite but firm interaction.
OTOH, that description fits me to a T!

What the fuck do you mean it doesn't, asshole!?! Wanna step outside and debate it?!?

Nup, you are confusing the effect of moving a visual descendant of Attila's huns to the brave and bold region of blonde powerful scandanavia.
Huh??? If anyone is anymore, Finns are probably related to Huns -- much more closely so than Germans, anyway! (That WWI-era British usage of "Huns" for "Germans" must have been a case of "let's pick a generally acknowledged Evil name for them, based on them being 'the bad guys' from our perspective, and situated East of us". The irony they missed is that the victims the *real* Huns used to be 'the bad guys' to, were... the Germans.)

And WTF is "visual descendant" supposed to mean?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Resident [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=119792|zIWETHEY pilkunnussija]
New Naw - but some advise

Don't lick the glue - them 3M folks put some really weird chemicals in it :-)

I suppose you're gonna assert that Hungary was called that because thats where the Huns really settled & not in South East germanic regions :-)

Cheers

Doug

PS pleased to see you are your old self - was worried that fatherhood might have done some harm
     Fucking stupid asshole Minnesotans should stick to mining... - (CRConrad) - (11)
         Did you use the low tack (generally Blue) or the . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         so our intrepid finn discovered that adhesives - (boxley) - (3)
             finn ?????????????????? - (dmarker) - (2)
                 You're just as fucking confused as the BOx, it seems. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Naw - but some advise - (dmarker)
         You wanted to repaper that room anyway, right? - (Another Scott)
         Never seen blue or yellow variants; or tape come in packages -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
             I use the 3M blue for the most part. - (admin)
             You folks are so primitive over there . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         They did. They mined your wall for free fiber using stickies -NT - (tablizer)
         Hey!! Watch it!! - (jbrabeck)

Houston, we have positive capillary pressure.
43 ms