IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I just don't understand why Iran, Iraq, NK, or anybody...
would feel the need to develop nuclear weapons. What do you imagine that they think they could protect themselves from with nuclear weapons? Don't they know there is no Soviet Union anymore? What are these guys thinking?
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Either you forgot the sarcasm label
Or you're overlooking the obvious. Who's the biggest bully/threat? Not China, not Russia, but good ol' Dubya.
New Nah, just doing my best impersonation of marlowe to date :)
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Sept. 25, 2003, 03:55:05 PM EDT
     Let's hear some chatter out there! - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         Here come the threats - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
             Think the PNAC was dangerous on the face of it? Wait till - (Ashton)
             I just don't understand why Iran, Iraq, NK, or anybody... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Either you forgot the sarcasm label - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                     Nah, just doing my best impersonation of marlowe to date :) -NT - (mmoffitt)

The world of cereal is a rich and exciting one, and no mistake.
54 ms