IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Any livestock farmer can tell you the answer :-)

Breeding. Animal husbandry. A practiced art in their industry - but we humans have adopted an approach that says no-one should or is allowed to interfere with random & defective human breeding either to improve bloodlines or quality or to eliminate obviously defective lines.

We prefer to let sub-human species propagate (often faster than those who aren't sub-human). We legally allow rampant breeding of genetically defective human stock - humans with genetic predispositions toward psychopathic behaviour, abberations in thinking, medical disorders, etc:

But, despite it all - I have no answer nor even the inkling of how we humans could improve our own bloodlines & stock quality. But, most of the livestock farmers I know have no doubts about how it could & should be done.

Cheers

Doug M
New you know both of them in Hong Kong? :)
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Re: Certainly not chicken breeders :-) ...

Nahhh - one line in my family breed dairy cattle in NZ, another line run sheep in NZ. Thus did some early growing up in a dairy cattle environment.

Cheers D
New Erm, careful there.
You're thinking of everything in terms of genetics. We're more than just self-replicating DNA.

There's also upbringing. In fact, that's precisly what I'm trying to address. I'm not denying that some segments of the BI are, well,lacking in genetic diversity, due to family trees that are more like lattices than tree structures. But that's not the root of the problem. Certain people are actually brought up to be stupid and/or evil. They're not born that way. They're made that way. That's the problem. And in the case of the terrorists, it's a problem that threatens our own safety.

In the case of the BI, we might be able to afford them a measure of tolerance. Even if it kills them. Tolerance is just a word for not dealing with things. But that's not an option with suicide bombers and the memes that spawn them. To tolerate attempts to kill you is never a good policy.

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New Nurture VS nature..
Agreed on that one. YAN reminder about South Pacific - a highly popular musical of yesteryear, which included the song, You have to be carefully taught [to hate].

To obtain a license to do a local production: you HAD to include this song, or not be allowed to perform the play. Possibly one of the few times where an 'artist' possesses power to assure a *complete* performance.. or none.

I also believe the artist correct: children only ever learn to hate via parent-conditioning and (school?) environment adjuncts. Most religions help a lot, of course - especially the dustier often unread parts.

No one knows how to break That chain, alas - the cure is as bad as the disease: homogenization and State control. :[

(Yeah, it was hoped that 'education' might.. But close personal example trumps every time)

Ashton
New Re: Nurture VS nature..

Yup agree with you both.

A well 'bred' child can learn to be excellent at exercising prejudice & hate. Might even do it better than a genetically inferior human.

The waffle in my earlier post was an aside taking a poke at how we humans know the importance of good blood lines except when it comes to humans :-)

Cheers

Doug
     Bus attack in tennessee, do you believe the FBI? - (bluke) - (20)
         Re: Bus attack in tennessee, do you believe the FBI? - (dmarker2) - (3)
             Potential PR disaster? - (marlowe) - (2)
                 In fact, just recently... - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Yay - (wharris2)
         Probable copycat attack - (wharris2) - (1)
             For some reason... - (Fearless Freep)
         And a bus bomb threat in SC - (marlowe) - (13)
             On second thought... - (marlowe) - (12)
                 Jawohl mein F\ufffdehrer - (Ashton) - (11)
                     Okay. Here's another idea. - (marlowe) - (10)
                         Not 'them' that worries:_____________ it's 'us'. -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                             Us is not the problem. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                 Re: Any livestock farmer can tell you the answer :-) - (dmarker2) - (5)
                                     you know both of them in Hong Kong? :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Re: Certainly not chicken breeders :-) ... - (dmarker2)
                                     Erm, careful there. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         Nurture VS nature.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Re: Nurture VS nature.. - (dmarker2)
                         I dont think Ashton wants to take care of my kids -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: Aha - who really wants to take care of anyone's kids - (dmarker2)

It’s always projection with these guys.
55 ms