IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can you feel the love?
UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- The United States vetoed a U.N. resolution Tuesday that would have demanded Israel halt threats to expel Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat.

[link|http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/09/16/mideast/index.html|http://www.cnn.com/2...ideast/index.html]

We just can't do enough to get the UN and the Arab world to love us, can we?
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Re: Can you feel the love?
President Carter was on NPR this AM talking about these things on the 25th anniversary of Camp David. He said the current US-sponsored "roadmap" contains specific language to the effect that Israel won't remove people from the west bank/gaza.

In accordance with the "tone" that has existed in the Bush White House since 2001, I expect someone in the administration will claim we vetoed this UN resolution because it was already in the roadmap.

Giovanni
I'm not a complete idiot -- some parts are missing
New read a time magazine piece on the camp david accords
a fellow by the name of Barak was saying they should remove the settlements then because 10k people wouldnt be that uprooted, 20+ years and 200k+ settlers later :(
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Settlements in Egyptian territory were dismantled back then.
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
     That settles it...Israel has gone off the deep end. - (bepatient) - (15)
         Interesting reasons from Powell - (drewk)
         If he is so marginalized, - (Arkadiy)
         No... - (Simon_Jester)
         And just as fast... - (bepatient)
         Arafat is a conundrum for Israel. - (static) - (1)
             OTOH - (jake123)
         Its not wrong to kill him - (boxley) - (2)
             True enough... - (bepatient)
             What works for me. - (a6l6e6x)
         Can you feel the love? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Re: Can you feel the love? - (GBert) - (2)
                 read a time magazine piece on the camp david accords - (boxley) - (1)
                     Settlements in Egyptian territory were dismantled back then. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Yeah, expel him from the process without killing him. - (marlowe)
         Talk?! No, Mr. Arafat, I want you to *die*. -NT - (scoenye)

7.8 on the Richter scale.
120 ms